Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

The Stoke fans should be lamenting their own players about our goal instead of complaining about how 'terrible' we were. Not one got anywhere near our players at any point to stop the attack. Konchesky even played it across three of their defenders for Ulloa to score unmarked.

Terrific attack and goal from our point of view though - perfect counter-attack. :D

• Like 1

franklin

Stoke City Legend

10 minutes ago

Congrats to the Foxes the wankest team in ages won.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/234507/foxestalk?page=9#ixzz3DDF3ANrW

Franklin?? Bet he's just like that annoying cnut in the Texas Chainsaw Massaacre with the same name. Glad he got chainsawed

Just been reading one of their forums (Oakcoat or something) and they are whiney little bitches!

If they could shoot at goal as well as they whine, they might have made Hamer save more than about two shots.

Bit like arsenal, lots of possession and then blasting it wide from 30 yards every 4 minutes doesn't win you games.

Edited by Babylon

It's amazing to see these fans of premier league teams and their attitude. Been up there a few years with relative success and then vanish up their own arse.

Sad thing is it'll probably happen to half our fans.

If this forum had been around just before Tater Peeler arrived, I'm sure it would make for some pretty funny reading right now.

I'm in my 40's and I can't recall Stoke ever being in the top flight except for these past few seasons, to come across like they are seasoned pro's is frankly embarrassing! I just hope the other teams around us expect us to roll over, it should be a fruitful season if so!

If this forum had been around just before Tater Peeler arrived, I'm sure it would make for some pretty funny reading right now.

I remember newly promoted Bolton arriving at ours and whacking 5 past us, thanks for the memories Tater. I hope we don't get complacent and allow that to happen again!

I remember newly promoted Bolton arriving at ours and whacking 5 past us, thanks for the memories Tater. I hope we don't get complacent and allow that to happen again!

I remember that day very well...not a good day at all.

As for stoke: I couldn't care less what they or their fans think of the game, the result, us, the fairness of it, or how good or bad we were.. We won. They lost. we get 3 points. they get non.

Nothing else matters....they are now an utter irrelevance to this football club until we play again

Edited by Jacnah

You have to remember that these Stoke fans are, in the main, the same that followed their team during their 23, (THAT'S TWENTY THREE), year abstainance from top flight football from 1985 til 2008. All that time they were a 'sleeping giant' apparently. So, having regained their 'rightful' place in the top flight....according to themselves, and having reache the dizzying heights of a first ever FA Cup final, of course they're massive compared with li'l ol' Leicester !

Can put up with this 'superior to you' attitude they have...After all, 7 seasons in the PL is impressive enough, but WTF has happened to their passionate support ????  'Delilah' used to be truly amazing at their place, could make the hairs on your neck stand up on occasions...So, so flat these days...Why ??

I'm sure there are some who followed their team through those lean years, but anybody who has visited the Britannia with 14-15,000 rattling around in there will tell you they have a massive amount of latecomers. 

They had the siege mentality for a few years, but now they realise their team is basically one of those who are to make up the numbers the enthusiasm has been dampened.