Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

To be honest them that have just written us off are mugs.

A few are looking at us and watching us one even named a likely squad.

They do know football and nearly half are saying it will not be easy.

Hell of a lot better team than we just played yet they are giving us credit and respect unlike the tossers on oatw4nk.

"Doesn't mean they won't give us headaches"

Oh, so they've heard about Schlupp, then....  :whistle:

lol lol lol

Wow!

Fans who actually are quite fair. A refreshing change this season. I would of thought with so many fairweather fans they would not have a clue. I'm sure we'll get some muppets on there later on in the week. But so far so good well done redcafe and its contributors.

Man Utd have a lot of very decent fans but a lot of unbearably arrogant twats as well, saying that, that's bound to happen when you've been as good as they have been.

I think they're in for a bit of a surprise if they expect to hammer us. We won't give them the respect QPR did. They aren't incapable of hammering us but I don't think they will. Think it might be a 0-1.

I can't tell if it's just an in-joke on Oatcake or what but do Stoke fans actually think they're bigger than us? They are just the English Cardiff with a less embarrassing owner but probably more embarrassing fans.