Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If they could shoot at goal as well as they whine, they might have made Hamer save more than about two shots.

Bit like arsenal, lots of possession and then blasting it wide from 30 yards every 4 minutes doesn't win you games.

The Oatcake seems to be a collective version of the worst fifa player.  You know - that guy who moans that he dominated a match you won 3-0 just because he took 20 nothing shots from distance compared to the 4 or 5 you took from well worked genuine opportunities.  Stop hiding behind pointless stats, lads.

• Like 2

It's amazing to see these fans of premier league teams and their attitude. Been up there a few years with relative success and then vanish up their own arse.

Sad thing is it'll probably happen to half our fans.

It's great, they don't have a clue who our players are and believe they'll roll us over, so when it doesn't happen they get all aggressive, bitter etc.

Maybe if they took time to research us it might be a little easier to understand we're no pushovers, we're a well coached, well drilled, disciplined team with fantastic spirit who aren't used to losing games.

I don't usually go on the oppo's forums but that Oatcake place is hilarious.

Stoke has a good team, although on evidence they rather over achieved last season. Still, doesn't take anything away from today's result.

Having said that, as a club, I feel they're going nowhere and they certainly have some funny but clueless fans.

Paraphrasing here: A win like this for Leicester is like their FA cup final. A landmark win they will remember in the years to come. Stoke away will be their only highlight of the season.

Yeah because beating stoke is just magical.

Pretentious little twat that.

i personally do not give a shit what stoke fans think of us [and any other fans from other clubs]  but i hope they know there a tin pot club in a tin pot part of the country  that  has won **** all in the last twenty years apart from the football league trophy[know johnstones paint trophy]  in 1999 2000 season. .

Edited by buzzy

Paraphrasing here: A win like this for Leicester is like their FA cup final. A landmark win they will remember in the years to come. Stoke away will be their only highlight of the season.

You can tell they wrote that comment knowing they'll get attention on here.

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

STOKE! I can barely think of a less interesting, less inspiring city or club in England. Whoppers. 

To be fair to the Stoke fans I'm sure there'd be a lot of confusion and pent-up frustration being released on here if after one season of thinking we're the new Barcelona after stumbling across the revelatory concepts of not playing centre backs at full back and lumping the ball forwards for your hulking centre forward to chase whilst being supported by Jonathan Walters steaming around behind him like a feral Vinnie Jones, we'd taken 4 points from:

Last seasons 15th placed side (H)

Last seasons 16th placed side who played an hour with 10 men (A)

Last seasons champions (A)

A newly promoted team none of whose players we'd heard of (H)

To be fair to the Stoke fans I'm sure there'd be a lot of confusion and pent-up frustration being released on here if after one season of thinking we're the new Barcelona after stumbling across the revelatory concepts of not playing centre backs at full back and lumping the ball forwards for your hulking centre forward to chase whilst being supported by Jonathan Walters steaming around behind him like a feral Vinnie Jones, we'd taken 4 points from:

Last seasons 15th placed side (H)

Last seasons 16th placed side who played an hour with 10 men (A)

Last seasons champions (A)

A newly promoted team none of whose players we'd heard of (H)

They've turned into us of a few years back: Shit against the lower teams but grabbing unexpected results from the bigger ones.

That Bojan looks like a great purchase. Very much in keeping with their new title of "shit Barcelona". lol