Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Isn't most of it sparked by that wazzock Leicester fan?

Yeah who the fvck is that? He makes me cringe so much every time I have a read. Why would anyone be sad enough to sign up to an opposition forum just to wind them up. Needs to get a life.

haha oh man gonna go home tomorrow an use their forum as a hangover cure haha what a bunch of melts. did mvila play? did cattermole? lolling at them bringing fletcher on to save the day my one legged dog kicks a ball straighter than that ball bag

imagine being from Sunderland and supporting Sunderland thing I'd just commit imho

Yeah who the fvck is that? He makes me cringe so much every time I have a read. Why would anyone be sad enough to sign up to an opposition forum just to wind them up. Needs to get a life.

That it's a poverty forum that doesn't accept gmail, Hotmail etc is worse, means he's had to go to the trouble of finding a non mainstream mail provider

haha oh man gonna go home tomorrow an use their forum as a hangover cure haha what a bunch of melts. did mvila play? did cattermole? lolling at them bringing fletcher on to save the day my one legged dog kicks a ball straighter than that ball bag

imagine being from Sunderland and supporting Sunderland thing I'd just commit imho

HE'S AT IT AGAIN

HE'S AT IT AGAIN

I'm half way to bed now like but tomorrow trust me bro I might even make an account on this piece of shit forum an just lols all day can you imagine it oh man Sunderland hahahahs sundershit imo how good was lee cattercunt today Hahahagahajahadajahaha Defoe gonna fire them to safety baht

That Sunderland forum is something else,boy they don't Half big themselves up.

Had a good laugh at that.we are...Tinpot,.they act like they are the best supporters in the world .

They are not even the best supporters in a 20 mile radius.They really do make twvts of themselves it's hilarious.Sensible posters in the minority.Someone from Sunderland called us peasants!

They have been like that since last year,it's one of the only away forums I read!comedy goldSomeone get an injunction they are a bit creepy now.

That Leicester fan on there is a right nob though,think they deserve him.

Yeah who the fvck is that? He makes me cringe so much every time I have a read. Why would anyone be sad enough to sign up to an opposition forum just to wind them up. Needs to get a life.

And Sunderland too???? at least wind up forest or Derby fans

They didn't beat us so they start up a thread on another issue, the most creepy, cringey fans on that forum. its hard to read without making me feel super awkward. its like watching a episode of the Office except there is no humour

You have to laugh at that forum - the fact they think they're some kind of footballing behemoth when their average attendance sees nearly 8,000 empty, faded red seats on show to the world is genuinely laughable.

• Like 1