Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

When's it out on PC? :(

When the next one is due out probably, I don't blame them all they do is look at some statistics...

In 2005, PC popularity was 1.17% of consoles.

In 2012, PC popularity was 7.49% of consoles.

It would probably cost them more to develop the game for PC than they would make in sales, no brainier really.

Is it bad that the part that excited me most was the stock market bit?

Not at all - I imagine it'll be similar to GTA Chinatown Wars' drug-dealing aspect. On face value, the least action-packed aspect of the game but ended up being the most engrossing and addicting. You can make a fortune quickly, or get greedy and become hugely in debt

I know a couple of people who've dabbled in stocks - one made £2,000 in a weekend with some good timing. Another invested £4,000 into a mining company which initially spiked quickly then dropped, and has been continually slumping for months and months. He can't bare to sell at a loss and is adamant that the company will strengthen and he'll make his money back at some point, but it's on the brink of bankruptcy and his now £300 worth of shares could soon be worth nothing

From what we've seen so far the game has absolutely everything packed into it from Tennis, Car modding, Golf, Cycling, Choppers, Planes, Bikes, Wildlife, ROTWEILLERS!!, real estate, Shopping, HUGE map I may not leave the house for 2 weeks when this drops.

Plus they have upgraded the online multilayer which adds another aspect to the series.

Was losing faith in games recently but this has certaintly made a mark already and I bet they have loads more gems which haven't been revealed yet... Excited JUST A BIT!!!

It's the customising cars that I love. Rockstars Midnight Club 3 was one of my favourite driving games and it looks like they've incorporated the best bits of that into this which is just brilliant news. I'm not even a huge car fan, I just love pimping them out for some reason!

Ha ha, mahahahaha, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HA!

ha.

Thing is you could probably pick a basic Xbox up for £40 if you weren't so fcking stubborn lol, so no sympathy

It's fine it'll come out eventually... and then I'll be able to play the better version! :P

This is available to pre-order from Tesco online for £35 if you enter the promotional code TD-PW9T.

Says you'll get it on the release day but not sure how accurate that is as I've heard differing stories on Tesco's reliability of delivering on time.

I guess I'll find out on the 17th Sept as I've just ordered.

lol enjoy your wait mate!

I will... I have for the previous few. 

You know surprisingly not buying a game on day one doesn't change how good a game really is! 

It's not to get better graphics... that's just a perk, it's the fact I can't play it for 6-12 months anyway.

Edit: What's with the quotation marks around graphics... they're not some etheral thing.

Also have a computer but I've still got my 5 year old PS3. Might as well wait a couple weeks for a second hand copy for half the price, then buy it later when it comes out on PC.

Will this be on PS4

It hasn't been confirmed yet but I think it will be on PS4 within 6-12 months, the reason they won't confirm anything yet is because they want to milk the sales for the current consoles and then 5 months down the line they can re-release it on the new consoles and make double the money.

Archived