Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Try Saints Row 3 is you havnt already, it's very much what GTA IV should have been

Interesting - I'll look into it. I'm always slightly wary of buying new games because I inevitably play them for a couple of days/weeks and then never play them again. I think the last game I bought that wasn't GTA or FIFA was LA Noire and I did exactly the same thing. I got pretty far in Red Dead but only because it was GTA on horses.

Interesting - I'll look into it. I'm always slightly wary of buying new games because I inevitably play them for a couple of days/weeks and then never play them again. I think the last game I bought that wasn't GTA or FIFA was LA Noire and I did exactly the same thing. I got pretty far in Red Dead but only because it was GTA on horses.

Actually, I would say that is exactly what I did with Saints Row III.

Played it solidly for 2 weeks and completed it and killed off all the bits for achievements and thoroughly enjoyed it because it is very funny and it stands out for stuff like 'Whored Mode' and beating people to death with giant pink dildos, butt naked as a well preportioned blonde woman but I havent played it since those two weeks. Its a cheap dirty thrill thatll make you smirk.

Now can this thread please be about GTA V stuff, every time I check its someone saying they cant wait blah blah :P

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder

I knew it was worth waiting for! That collector's edition (if you can get one) will be worth £200 in a few years, easily. The GTA IV Collector's Edition sells for £175-200 already (sealed)

I'm going to bag me one for myself, and 2 or 3 to hold onto

collectors-full.jpg

Also confirmed: custom vehicles, blimp, tattoos, electric cars

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder

I knew it was worth waiting for! That collector's edition (if you can get one) will be worth £200 in a few years, easily. The GTA IV Collector's Edition sells for £175-200 already (sealed)

I'm going to bag me one for myself, and 2 or 3 to hold onto

Also confirmed: custom vehicles, blimp, tattoos, electric cars

How much was the GTA IV collecter edition then?

If its gonna end up being £60-90 I might be tempted

2x Edit: Its $150, so about £100". 

Its tight but I might

How much was the GTA IV collecter edition then?

If its gonna end up being £60-90 I might be tempted

It was £60 IIRC - came with a metal safebox, artbook, soundtrack CD, Rockstar duffel bag, Rockstar stainless steel keyring and poster

Can imagine this being a bit more with the cap included, but only around £70. Will provide links if I find anywhere with pre-orders available

EDIT: ahhh, just seen the $150 tip. Don't know if this is confirmed or guesswork on the site that I saw list a price. Still, it's bound to go up in value if you keep it safe

• 2 weeks later...

The exchange rate doesn't really equate with games. Americans pay far less for most games and consoles by exchange rate, less tax, cheaper petrol... But then they pay for all medical and dental treatment, schooling etc. Could be worse - games in Australia are well over priced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When's it out on PC? :(

Ha ha, mahahahaha, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HA!

ha.

Thing is you could probably pick a basic Xbox up for £40 if you weren't so fcking stubborn lol, so no sympathy

Archived