Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

And Chelsea dropped points earlier today, 5 points between us and them now, that's not so bad yet.

I'm still a bit shaken after our yesterdays display, but remaining hopeful before the Villa game. We have to start picking up points and it's high time for our lads to awake their inner foxes from winter slumber! Dilly ding dilly dong

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, urban fox said:

With all the negativity around at the moment it's time to bump this thread and all aboard for one final lap around the block surely.

We have all, well those of us who won't see 25 again at least, been here before. 

Anybody who thinks players or others at the  club don't read this forum must be daft. It is a public forum after all. All the doomsayers and gloom merchants do not help the cause. Give the boys some backing and let them know that we are proud of what they have achieved so far this season and show that we believe 

C'mon you foxes. Top 4 and FA cup winners

Hear hear ........

watched enough of us during the break to know what we’re capable of .........  

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Hear hear ........

watched enough of us during the break to know what we’re capable of .........  

Those who would have us believe that we are just not good enough should be made to sit down and watch soton away again. One of the most complete team performances I have ever seen. I still have to give myself a wobble to make sure that it was not Brazil circa 1970 in that game. WE REALLY WERE THAT GOOD THAT DAY.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Those who would have us believe that we are just not good enough should be made to sit down and watch soton away again. One of the most complete team performances I have ever seen. I still have to give myself a wobble to make sure that it was not Brazil circa 1970 in that game. WE REALLY WERE THAT GOOD THAT DAY.

Soton were abject though 

but what about all the other sides we beat and mostly beat well ..... plenty of great football and it will come back ......

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Anyone else jumping back on board with me? 
Top 4 is still on our own hands with 7 games to go!

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong!

wake up!

We’re all going on a European Tour, a European tour!

I've never been off, it's just that Mark insists I travel in the baggage area under the bus if I want to be included.

On 27/06/2020 at 17:11, st albans fox said:

Soton were abject though 

but what about all the other sides we beat and mostly beat well ..... plenty of great football and it will come back ......

The issue is that our football hasn't changed but our patterns of play have stayed the same.  It has become predictable even to the casual spectator which 3,4 passing combinations we are going to play and once you know whats coming its easy to defend against.

If I can see it opposition managers can see it.

In other words we've been sussed out and have no other ideas.  To make things worse we've reduced the amount of bodies we're getting into the box making us even easier to defend against.

2 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The issue is that our football hasn't changed but our patterns of play have stayed the same.  It has become predictable even to the casual spectator which 3,4 passing combinations we are going to play and once you know whats coming its easy to defend against.

If I can see it opposition managers can see it.

In other words we've been sussed out and have no other ideas.  To make things worse we've reduced the amount of bodies we're getting into the box making us even easier to defend against.

Agree...Our  First half tactics We Keep hugging that Left Side along the by-line,then Gray especially has no Space to Run into...of 3 players covering with press..

• 2 weeks later...

Fuching hell the driver has emerged from the ashes Rambo style! He's carrying the bus on his shoulders to the finish line!!

Maddison and Chillwell are joining in the push!!! Will he be able to carry it over the finish line? 

rambo-first-blood-part-ii-530x253.jpg