Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 2 months later...

Ok, this feels really quite strange reigniting this thread right now, but bare with me.

Since that official statement I've not been able to sleep, our hearts are broken, our eyes in tears. But Khun Vichai wouldn't want us all to be sad.

This incredible man has done everything humanly possible to bring good times to this club, community and city! He's gone out of his way to spend 1000's on free gifts for us, millions on charities and events, he's spent money upgeading our club and facilities to a point that we are now world class. He's built an identity for this club. Something very special. 

Buddhist people believe in reincarnation and the after life. This man will be rewarded with incredible Karma and a perfect second life. He will watch over us and continue to support us, he is Mr LCFC. 

With all this in mind! It's been quiet down the KP at matches recently, there have been boos and grumbles. Instead, lets raise that roof! Let's sing louder than before! Let's raise our team to unthinkable heights again. Raise the adrenaline, raise the belief. Let's go out there and in Khun Vichai's memory, let's make more impossible, possible!!!

Long live the King, forever in our hearts!!

33CBB0DA00000578-3572602-image-a-10_1462348936737.jpg

Edited by Foxhateram
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a lot of negativity around here after the sale of HM. Unwarranted negativity. At the end of 2014-15 season we said goodbye to Cambiasso and the world was going to end. Didn't pan out to well, did it?

Whatever, first on board for the new season!

:scarf:

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Was fun to hear the European Tour song yesterday. I know it's very early days, but positive feeling and optimism is so infectious, and the players will be boosted by it.

It's happening again,

It's happening agaaaaaaaaain,

Jonthefox is leaving on 88 minutes

It's happening again......

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think @FIF might be right - am I mad?

Eventually everyone will be on my wavelength - just before Mark lifts my posting limit and once again allows you to see my views on tv programmes and books in the Gen chat.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Eventually everyone will be on my wavelength - just before Mark lifts my posting limit and once again allows you to see my views on tv programmes and books in the Gen chat.

Surely it's time @Mark?

I want to see what @FIF has to say about books and tv and stuff.

Edited by murphy