Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

I've found a copy with decent video quality but the audio sounds like it's being recorded by a camcorder pointed at a television, does anyone know where I can find a version with decent audio or is this the only version leaked?

Edit: Nvm found one, for anybody still searching look for the copy named after daenarys and her babies.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Purely on account of it likely being spoiled for me before Sunday I bit the bullet and hunted a stream. Wow. Pretty much the same sentiment as everyone else.

Had the Night King down to score a dragon kill right back in season 5 but...seriously. One shot, holy shit. That's him sorted out for the next episode and the last season, then.

Seriously brilliant set piece battle in the ice again, surprised that only Thoros bought it out of the A-Team.

Also...why hasn't Arya greased Littlefinger yet?

Man oh manatee.

Obviously all the focus is going to be on all the shit that went down north of 't wall but can we take a moment to appreciate the dark little badass that is Arya Stark?  Sansa's going to need a good bath and a new wardrobe after that encounter.

Anyone else feel a bit cheated that they offed 3 unnamed Night's Watchmen who they just kind of slyly tagged onto the back of the search party in the dead-space between episodes?  Each time one of them got killed I paused and rewound the ep to try and figure out which important person had died.

Finally watched the episode. As always, a movie budget/quality!!!

9.5/10 episode, needs more Jon snow lol

Ben and viserion fell :cry:, like this post with the crying emoji to pay respect :ph34r: 

Rhaegal (the dragon who fled after viserion died) saw the ice spear and was like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToPgMhM_w0pQTcrdGeAGy

Main man Jon surviving again :thumbup:

So dany saw Jon's scars, looking at the shape of the wounds, you would think that he was stabbed with a huge spoon lol

Was laughing when dany told tyrion that he was (Jon) small for her, way to go dany, kicking a man while he's down, that's was a a low effort :ph34r:lol

Arya wasn't playing around, she let sansa know that there will be a price to pay if she tried to betray Jon.

Again, Jon was amazing, he wanted to 1v1 the night's king until he saw that ice spear, Jon schwarzenegger'ed it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlXc7SQkv26x6hsC0bNuX

P.s, the team has the stamina of a prime kantè,fighting, waiting in the freezing air for days and still managing to fight again.

Ahm, i almost forgot, the " mo Farah" award goes to.......drum roll please......... Gendry! Ran like there was no tomorrow (which is probably accurate if he didn't make it lol )

Edited by the fox

I really dislike Arya nowadays. Just because she's suddenly a badass (which we never saw any transition to either btw other than some training with sticks with the Waif. She's turned into a right cocky, arrogant little ****. No sympathy for her sister whatsoever and plenty of veiled threats on her own family. She needs taking down a peg or two. Hopefully Littlefinger will oblige while he's there.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Hide contents

I really dislike Arya nowadays. Just because she's suddenly a badass (which we never saw any transition to either btw other than some training with sticks with the Waif. She's turned into a right cocky, arrogant little ****. No sympathy for her sister whatsoever and plenty of veiled threats on her own family. She needs taking down a peg or two. Hopefully Littlefinger will oblige while he's there.

3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e

34 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Serious. Getting to be a really unlikeable character and has turned almost as quickly as Bran.

She's been a rebellious little badass since season 1 though, it's just that now she's got the skills to back it up (her training was pretty extensively covered too, it hasn't happened out of nowhere).  I mean, how have her nightly prayers in the form of 

a list of people she plans to kill

not tipped you off that her character was developing into something a little dark?  

As for the whole cocky/arrogant/no mercy for Sansa stuff.  She's being defensive because it looks to her like Sansa is on the verge of betraying John and now Littlefinger's manipulated that emotion by letting her find the note which makes Sansa look like a traitor to her family, so you've got it all backwards.  Not peeling Sansa's face off despite being under the impression she aided the Lannisters to the cost of house Stark is pretty fvcking merciful imo (and I'd hardly call the threat to do so 'veiled' lol).  She's letting Sansa know not to screw the family over but no doubt Littlefinger will manipulate the now threatened Sansa into doing something regrettable in response.  And yeah, he's the one who needs taking down a peg. 

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:
  Hide contents

She's been a rebellious little badass since season 1 though, it's just that now she's got the skills to back it up (her training was pretty extensively covered too, it hasn't happened out of nowhere).  I mean, how have her nightly prayers in the form of 

a list of people she plans to kill

not tipped you off that her character was developing into something a little dark?  

As for the whole cocky/arrogant/no mercy for Sansa stuff.  She's being defensive because it looks to her like Sansa is on the verge of betraying John and now Littlefinger's manipulated that emotion by letting her find the note which makes Sansa look like a traitor to her family, so you've got it all backwards.  Not peeling Sansa's face off despite being under the impression she aided the Lannisters to the cost of house Stark is pretty fvcking merciful imo (and I'd hardly call the threat to do so 'veiled' lol).  She's letting Sansa know not to screw the family over but no doubt Littlefinger will manipulate the now threatened Sansa into doing something regrettable in response.  And yeah, he's the one who needs taking down a peg. 

Anyone prepared to entertain the idea that Arya is simply playing the long game on this one? She knows Littlefinger is watching, so she's doing exactly what he wants her to do, until the time is right...and then BAM.

She can't tell Sansa about this because she feels that then Sansa's own responses wouldn't look right, so scaring her in the way that she has is something she is having to do out of necessity.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Hide contents

Anyone prepared to entertain the idea that Arya is simply playing the long game on this one? She knows Littlefinger is watching, so she's doing exactly what he wants her to do, until the time is right...and then BAM.

She can't tell Sansa about this because she feels that then Sansa's own responses wouldn't look right, so scaring her in the way that she has is something she is having to do out of necessity.

I do like that idea, yes.  And I really want to see

her wearing the smug bastard's face so let's hope that whatever the truth it that's where this is going

Ayra is bad ass, you'll like her more in the last episode....She will kill Little finger, he shouldn't have given the dagger to Bran, he now has foreseen little fingers plans, and will also have looked into the past to see how many time's he betrayed the Starks, Sansa will out him in front of everyone, and Arya will kill him....It will be interesting to see if she uses the face of another, Catlyn maybe? Having said that she requires her face...

The most gripping thing for me is the theory that Bran is the night king....which I definitely think is the case....He keeps jumping back in time to try and prevent the creation of the white walkers, twice he has failed.....he is responsible for the mad king going mad, the voices in his head were Bran telling him about the white walkers "burn them all"...and then bran the builder, where he watches the children of the forest create the white walker, subsequently he then helps to build the wall.... he will in a last gasp attempt to rectify the error go back to that scene again only this time on his own, and the children of the forest won't recognise him....ultimately capturing him and turning him into the night king....to me it makes sense, the white walkers appearances have been far too sporadic to want to just kill everyone, and i think thats why, because next season we will find out it's Bran! Which is why the walkers will be able to go beyond the wall....the night king has been waiting for years to be born again!

Episode 6 spoilers:

Good episode! Was on the cards that NK was gonna get a dragon. 3 dragons & Dothraki is simply too good, so they had to level the playing field a bit. Arya/Sansa is interesting. I do think that Arya knows what Littlefinger is up to. She seems to be so badass that nothing can catch her off guard. Either that or Emo Bran will use his skills to help them out. I can't see Littlefinger getting away with it either way.

Also, I know there is probably a reason for Benjen's sudden appearance, but I thought it was a bit lazy storytelling to have him save the day at the last moment having just seen Daenerys do the exact same. Still enjoyed it and can't wait for the last one!

Edited by VinceNoir

38 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Whoa. I don't know if it's actual spoilers from Episode 7 or just speculation, but click Callabinho's spoiler at your own risk.

19 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Callabinho if that's information from the script leaks and you decided not to put a big fat warning above the spoiler tag to say as much then you can well and truly fvck off.  Fortunately I didn't read it all after getting halfway through the first sentence and seeing how matter-of-factly you wrote it.

If not I apologise but you need to seriously think about your wording.

Callabinho's post is a fan theory.

I have read the leaks for Episode 7 and that's all i'm going to say