Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Comedy Rumours Thread

29 May 2012 11:23:19

Julien Faubert is on his way to Leicester in the Summer from West Ham.

I'd love this to be true on a level........... this fella is genius and we could bring back the Julien chant............(stormin down the wing)

Whilst I think this fella is brilliant and can play right back and on the right wing, he is highly temperamental! I'm not sure Pearson would be able to mana manage a player like him. I think he'd just knock him out.

^^^ That was yesterday and is perfectly feasible. With Rhodes seemingly on his way out, and with Beckford having worked with Grayson at Leeds...

Does anyone know where Rhodes is rumoured to be going?

• 4 weeks later...

I am a massive foxes fan who lives a couple of miles from The Britannia Stadium and all of my mates are Stoke season ticket holders and reckon that 3 of there players may possible coming our way!!

And before you all say about being a reliable source, they also mentioned about Ben Marshall before he came so its up to you whether you agree or not!!

Anyways.... the 3 players are Ricardo Fuller, Ryan Shotton and Danny Higgingbottom.

Fuller would be on a free and think would be exactly what we need, someone who can actually run at the centre backs and given the chance would definatly get us 20 goals in this league so i think this one is a must.

After watching Stoke a few times I feel that Shotton would be a useful addition at either RB or RM but as a squad team player, not starter at 1st. He also posseses a throw as far as Delap does which is a bonus!

Higgingbottom on the other hand I do not like at all, never realy rated him and think we should be looking for alot more quality in that position, but he is very experienced which maybe makes him an attractive prospect!!!

We will see

Shotton did play alot instead of Pennant but this is mainly because of injuries to Jermaine and then towards the end of the season was in court again for a drink driving charge and other bad behavior, so Pulis refused to play him!

Shottons definatly more of a defender than midfielder tho

Shotton did play alot instead of Pennant but this is mainly because of injuries to Jermaine and then towards the end of the season was in court again for a drink driving charge and other bad behavior, so Pulis refused to play him!

Shottons definatly more of a defender than midfielder tho

Oh right, his throw ins with fuller in the box would get about 10 goals alone

Shotton would be a really good signing IMO. The few times I saw him on tv in the Europa league I thought he looked dangerous going forward and good defensively.

Not saw much of Higgingbottom in the last couple of years. But a bloke at work who's a forest STH said he was impressed with him and added much needed experience.

220px-Papandreou_handover_cropped.jpg

Leicester City have launched an audacious bid to appoint former Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou as their new Centre forward.

Owner Vichai Raksriaksorn has publicly expressed his enthusiasm for his services. He said "George is exactly the player we need at a time when we have a five year plan for Leicester to play European Football. George has done more than any other figure in the past few years to unravel European defenses."

220px-Papandreou_handover_cropped.jpg

Leicester City have launched an audacious bid to appoint former Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou as their new Centre forward.

Owner Vichai Raksriaksorn has publicly expressed his enthusiasm for his services. He said "George is exactly the player we need at a time when we have a five year plan for Leicester to play European Football. George has done more than any other figure in the past few years to unravel European defenses."

Coatsworth was the Greek prime minister?

Just found this on the merc .

by lcfctilidie

Friday, June 29 2012, 12:18PM

“Harry Rednapp see with with the owners this morning. Deal is, NP had a clause in his contract where should he not get us promoted last year, they can let him go for next to nothing. Clever boys.

If they can agree a package with Harry, he is the new manager. Rednap is being offered 2 year deal and a budget of 20mil to get us up.”

sorry, but you may need glasses to read it.

by lcfctilidie

“Harry Rednapp see with with the owners this morning. Deal is, NP had a clause in his contract where should he not get us promoted last year, they can let him go for next to nothing. Clever boys.

If they can agree a package with Harry, he is the new manager. Rednap is being offered 2 year deal and a budget of 20mil to get us up.”

lol

by lcfctilidie

'rednap' Christ what a disabled lol

by lcfctilidie

Mr 'rednap' getting a bigger budget than he did at spurs isn't he? ;) What a twat...

Archived