Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Some of the things I love:

*Johnny Vegas

*Quirky caravans

Some of the things I don’t love:

*watching Johnny Vegas have a breakdown while organising a quirky caravan campsite that is completely bogus and not rooted in any form of reality

• Like 1

On 04/02/2024 at 12:22, Tommy Fresh said:

Was just coming on to mention To Catch A Copper, can't imagine many will watch this and not think what the ****, disgusting behaviour.

On 05/02/2024 at 21:00, Daggers said:

Catch a Copper was a bit gruelling, eh. 

I get what she said about the transparency of having it all filmed, but my word it caught justice not being done. 

On 05/02/2024 at 09:29, Torquay Gunner said:

Yes and his gullible wife standing by him. Quite a win win for him.  Wonder how many times he’s got away with that crap in the past.  Feel sorry for the genuine coppers, the police’s PR rating must be at an all-time low. 

Made my blood boil after listening to the decisions from the IPC..unbelievable..especially the black lad who complained about his headaches and ended up in icy and the other black lad who was stop and searched by the same cop 4 times all with no rationale, except for just standing around.

22 minutes ago, Raj said:

Made my blood boil after listening to the decisions from the IPC..unbelievable..especially the black lad who complained about his headaches and ended up in icy and the other black lad who was stop and searched by the same cop 4 times all with no rationale, except for just standing around.

The Chief Constable seems fairly switched on and opinion wise always appears to have a different view to the IOPC. Said it before but must be grim for those investigating, when it all seems fairly pointless once it gets passed over to them to make their decision

• Like 1

On 05/02/2024 at 09:29, Torquay Gunner said:

Yes and his gullible wife standing by him. Quite a win win for him.  Wonder how many times he’s got away with that crap in the past.  Feel sorry for the genuine coppers, the police’s PR rating must be at an all-time low. 

I felt quite sorry for him, imagine being friendly enough to drive that drunk girl home only for her

to order him to pullover into a lay-by, jump out of the backseat and straddle him. If only he wasn’t 

suffering from PTSD he might have had the emotional strength to push her off.

10 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Just watched the first two episodes of Blue Lights. Fantastic so far. 

Great series- sad ending.

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

New series of Kin starting next week, guessing all episodes will be on iPlayer on the day.

Now this was a BRILLAINT Series!!!

Maybe recommended by you?

You might be a sh1t poster everywhere else but your TV choices aren't bad!!!lol:thumbup:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

To not catch a copper

They haven't caught one yet

Yup. Awful program. Episode 1 did not show Avon and Somerset Police in a good light.

I was geared up for this thinking it would be real-life Ted Hastings and full of bent coppers, but it's actually just coppers that are crap at their jobs.

I finally got round to watching The Rescue which I'd recorded some time ago. The story of the rescue of the 13 boys trapped in a cave in Thailand.

What an absolutely amazing feat of heroism and courage by all involved in going into the flooded cave system to rescue those boys. I was literally watching with my mouth open in awe at what did and how they achieved it.

The actual footage of the rescue filmed as it happened, was stunning.

I can thoroughly recommend it, if it's still available somewhere. It was on National Geographic.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Raj said:

Trigger point series 2 is decent.

Suprising thatbtherers only one Bomb disposal expert team in the whole of Landon though!!!🙄😁

Especially given the daily number of boom threats the city receives let alone the size & complexity of these threats, what a load of old Charlie’s this program really is.

I can get onboard with a program that has a touch of realism but this takes the biscuit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Trigger point series 2 is decent.

Suprising thatbtherers only one Bomb disposal expert team in the whole of Landon though!!!🙄😁

I thought it was so bad it was unwatchable. Just my opinion, though.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

I thought it was so bad it was unwatchable. Just my opinion, though.

Fruday night zombie binge type tv!!

It's more like league 1 tv but watchable if you just want to zonk out!!!😁😁