Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Loving the bear. 

Beautifully made and excellent music 

It's just a great show 

Season 2 soundtrack is superb and the cameo’s like a cherry on top. The Olivia Colman appearance genuinely made me cry as it reminded me of my mum (and that whole episode I think I could watch daily). 

Anyway season 3 ready in June 

Kin.

Watched the last one of series 1 and just started series 2.

League apart from some of the other series in this genre.

It's the line of duty of the last couple of years👍🏾

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I've got back into Silent Witness

We started watching this last month and I got bored after a few, my Mrs has continued to watch it and likes it.

It's too slow for me

17 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I've got back into Silent Witness

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

We started watching this last month and I got bored after a few, my Mrs has continued to watch it and likes it.

It's too slow for me

Was a faithful fan for ages then it just went downhill ..  just can’t stand the characters any more  ..  just don’t like them.  The little woman in the wheelchair was brilliant ..  but then ..  urghhh. 

Just now, Countryfox said:

Was a faithful fan for ages then it just went downhill ..  just can’t stand the characters any more  ..  just don’t like them.  The little woman in the wheelchair was brilliant ..  but then ..  urghhh. 

Fair enough - I am not having that difficulty.

23 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Fair enough - I am not having that difficulty.

Try Trigger Point Peaky ..  much better .. :thumbup:

Typo ...  and it would be a reply to Peaky !!!!   Grrrr 

Edited by Countryfox

There are some dire entertainment shows on prime time TV, Michael McIntyre's big show for example, but for me, The Masked Singer is the absolute pits.

That's why I'm on here right now rather than sitting with Mrs P in front of the TV.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Saturday night tv used to be brilliant years ago or is it just me being sentimental?

Think it's more nostalgia filter and also there were no other options years ago other than renting a movie from the local Blockbuster so people thought the best of what they had. Now there's plenty of other, often better options, than broadcast TV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Think it's more nostalgia filter and also there were no other options years ago other than renting a movie from the local Blockbuster so people thought the best of what they had. Now there's plenty of other, often better options, than broadcast TV.

Blockbusters....😁 those were the days!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Used to like Big Break back in the day when I was a kid, on at 5pm I think and the original Gladiators.

Yep, family friendly essy teatime watching.

Get that back and Bullseye!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Raj said:

So many, blind date, generation game, knight Rider, Beadles About, You've been framed , Only fools and horses, 2.4 children, Some mothers do av em! So many! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Bullseye was a Sunday night must watch. Hilarious, gripping but shite all at the same time. I think it was actually conceived to be a parody of all other game shows.

Peter Kay got it bang on.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Parafox said:

Bullseye was a Sunday night must watch. Hilarious, gripping but shite all at the same time. I think it was actually conceived to be a parody of all other game shows.

Peter Kay got it bang on.

One of the funniest things you'll ever see is the out-takes of Jim Bowen trying to remember his lines on the Phoenix Nights DVD. 

Edit-

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2