Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

League Cup - First Round - Away to Torquay.

As if we are in the South and Forest, County and Derby are in the North.

We cant get Stevenage as far as i am aware as they will be seeded i think.

Best we can hope for is Northampton probably, but we will get Exeter or Plymouth no doubt.

I didn't think the League Cup was split into sections? Hence why we played Rotherham and Bury last season, etc...

:unsure:

First round is split, and we've been in the northern section for the past 7 years.

Where'd you find out southern section then Happy_Fox?

unseeded teams in our section

AFC Wimbledon, Aldershot Town, Barnet, Bristol Rovers, Crawley Town, Dagenham & Redbridge, Exeter City, Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Oxford United, Northampton Town, Shrewsbury Town, Swindon Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Yeovil Town

First round is split, and we've been in the northern section for the past 7 years.

Ok. Didn't actually know that. I guess you do learn something now every day.

Shame we're not in Northen Section this year. Looking at the list, a short trip to Chesterfield would have been nice.

unseeded teams in our section

AFC Wimbledon, Aldershot Town, Barnet, Bristol Rovers, Crawley Town, Dagenham & Redbridge, Exeter City, Gillingham, Leyton Orient, Oxford United, Northampton Town, Shrewsbury Town, Swindon Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Yeovil Town

There are several in there I would be happy with and only a couple I wouldn't. Lets hope its a decent away.

Archived