Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Sideways pass, sideways pass, sideways pass, shite cross from Nani. Repeat.

He's a bit better than that. Not a patch on Valencia/Young, though.

Also, Carrick as a CB against a physical team away from home? What the f*** was Fergie thinking?

I think every recognised centre back was injured.

Must have been. It's unbelievable that Carrick was their only viable option though. He goes missing under any sort of pressure in midfield so pitching him against Felliani and Jelavic was always going to end in tears.

Last season, United needed someone to shadow Yaya Toure and their best bet was Park and that...went well too.

This could go in the "What grinds my gears" thread, but Paul Scholes, his tackling and the media reaction to them. Jesus Christ he ****ing awful at it and he always has been, and I get really pissed off with commentators and their "Oh Scholesy, never been able to tackle has he. Hahaha" No he hasn't and that reaction isn't on, if it was any other player they would lambast them and that's how Scholes should be treated. I don't care how good he is, how beautifully he can pass the ball, he ****ing liability to other players.

Spot on.

He's a great player but the way his poor, often reckless tackling is almost laughed off whilst others are vilified gets on my nerves.

Archived