Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

I'm kinda hoping Jose joins Man U in order to shut up the Chelsea fans. Though i think Moyes will get job, to be honest though who will ever takeover from fergie they will find it difficult and the next manager will need time to build the team and put his mark on it. It could take a few years! Myself i think the right man to take over from Fergie would be that Klopp at Borussia Dortmund, its took him four years to build a very strong side, that for many years we're nothing.

Would Ferguson move upstairs in some sort of director role to help any potential new manager if this story is true or will any ties be cut (doubt it somehow).

Suppose Mourinho for example would want to be his own man but a Moyes might like Ferguson helping him?

Would be funny if Mourinho did go to Manchester United. It would serve the Chelsea fans right as well, the abuse they have given Benitez isn't fair imo. He didn't sack Di Matteo.

Would be funny if Mourinho did go to Manchester United. It would serve the Chelsea fans right as well, the abuse they have given Benitez isn't fair imo. He didn't sack Di Matteo.

But did make comments about Chelsea fans whilst at Liverpool.

Although I'd like Allardyce or another negative, mid-table manager to take over, it would be rather amusing if Mourinho heads there, after all the worship of him from the Chelsea fans and how much he "lavvs the clab".

Always thought Adebayor had ability. He's been superb at times and a wasted talent in all honestly. He's similar to Ibrahimovic on his day, that comes very rarely though.

Best I've seen Adebayor play for a long time, draw probably fair in the end. Put a small bet on 2-2, when it was 1-0 so got a little bit back, not a big money gambler though.

Would have liked to see Spurs finish 4th, but can't see it now.

Archived