Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Jamie Vardy will be a Leicester City fans' favourite, You'll love him

reads like 'please buy a season ticket for more money this year even though we are no longer investing in the club - at least our new non league guy is a nice man......' to me

Yeah... it's not like he cost £1,000,000 or anything... :unsure:

reads like 'please buy a season ticket for more money this year even though we are no longer investing in the club - at least our new non league guy is a nice man......' to me

Not at all ,.. It actually reads as according to Spliff Ginetta i sold the fans favourite Sol Bamba so here's a new favourite for you !

Don't really understand the excitement. He's a player who looked good in non-league football. Someone like Fryatt or Waghorn would probably score a hundred goals a season at that level, doesn't mean they're ever going to be premiership or even good championship players.

Don't really understand the excitement. He's a player who looked good in non-league football. Someone like Fryatt or Waghorn would probably score a hundred goals a season at that level, doesn't mean they're ever going to be premiership or even good championship players.

They would not score 100 goals at that level. Ian Wright played non league football, so did Alan Smith before we signed him fro Alvechurch dont think either of them scored 100 goals at non league level, get real.

Just read Grant Holt's wikipedia. Didn't score 20 league goals in a season til he was 28, and that was in League Two. He scored 15 Premier League goals last season. Vardy is obviously too good to be playing non-league...

I'm actually friends with the owner of a conference club, and he said that Vardy was head and shoulders above that league,

Works very hard all game, is a great finisher if given the chances I'd say that will be the biggest issue.

so let's back the player and given a few months to get up to speed I think he will be fine.

I'm actually friends with the owner of a conference club, and he said that Vardy was head and shoulders above that league,

Works very hard all game, is a great finisher if given the chances I'd say that will be the biggest issue.

so let's back the player and given a few months to get up to speed I think he will be fine.

This is exactly why the midfield is the biggest issue to sort out.

Same with Beckford... The lack of supply from the midfield last season was a problem.

To get Vardy firing he must be given chances and I still think we need a creative player in that midfield four.

This is exactly why the midfield is the biggest issue to sort out.

Same with Beckford... The lack of supply from the midfield last season was a problem.

To get Vardy firing he must be given chances and I still think we need a creative player in that midfield four.

Don't think Pearson wants a creative player in there though, always hardworking and box to box

Having just watched the Vardy goals video, again, he looks like he could be our star man next season.

He scores goals, but some of the finishes would be great at any level.

He also looks like he can use both feet equally well... I couldn't actually work out which is his stronger. Showing Vardy onto his weaker foot? Behave.

Top scorer next season I reckon.

Having just watched the Vardy goals video, again, he looks like he could be our star man next season.

He scores goals, but some of the finishes would be great at any level.

He also looks like he can use both feet equally well... I couldn't actually work out which is his stronger. Showing Vardy onto his weaker foot? Behave.

Top scorer next season I reckon.

Pearson can't handle players with no weak foot.

Vardy won't play much.

I've noticed that there has been no comment on the cost of Vardy, and the pressure of that price tag mentioned. This cost in comparison to other signings we've made in the last two years realistically is astronomical. Let's hope he has a great season and we have a great deal for ourselves within the contract, as he might well prove a great acquisition financially should he do well and the wolves come knocking on the door.

The signing of Vardy will resemble a lot of signings by lower division clubs from now on. Pay over the top to secure his signature but lower wages. For example, Vardy including transfer fee will probably cost less than Nugent over a three year period.

Archived