Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Nobody's favourite players

You're all listing hated players, I'm pretty sure the OP was after those players that kind of blend into the background. Always there, probably always start, but nobody is going to go out and get their name on the back of their shirt. Tony Hibbert being a perfect example, nobody hates him, he's a decent player but how many Everton fans love him and how many kids have his poster on their wall?

I'm sure most of these players will be someone's favourite, most fans in the country would have put Walsh on a similar list but he was adored by most LCFC fans,

I think nondescript players rather than hated ones like Facecloth said are going to be 'nobody' players.

Who do people view as the players who nobody loves? The least popular players to get printed on shirts. I'd go for...

Phil Bardsley

Tony Hibbert

Glenn Whelan

To be fair, I'd take all three of those players for LCFC in a heartbeat.

Jesus really? He's spectacularly midtable journeyman.

He was awful, but really turned it around in the Hodgson season then got long term injured.

From a Leicester point of view Colin Hill, was solid, reliable, dependable for 4 seasons, 175 games, 1 goal, spectacularly uninspiring.

The problem with this is you don't remember these kinds of players, how about:

Chris Baird of Fulham

Alan Hutton

John O'Shea

(Unsurprisingly all defenders)

Who do people view as the players who nobody loves? The least popular players to get printed on shirts. I'd go for...

Phil Bardsley

Tony Hibbert

Glenn Whelan

I bet very few have Kuntz printed on their shirt

Archived