Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Burton Post Match Debacle

Well played Burton. Fully deserved victory. Right we need to sort this out starting on Saturday. Defence needs to tighten up massively (albeit a different CB pairing). Good to see who isn't up to the task and I'd expect a couple of them to be gone this week. I'm staying positive but you lot knock yourselves out ;)

If we beat Blackpool nobody will give a shit. And we won't be playing the likes of Waghorn and Gallagher (whose confidence is shot to pieces by our own fans and hasn't been in the squad anyway) for that game. I just hope this hasn't bashed their confidence too much.

Needless to say if the Thais sack Pearson they can go fvck themselves.

Another bad result. Awaiting another arrogant Pearson interview. I get the distinct impression that his arrogance has lost him the players at this point. He won't last through September at this rate. Get a grip, NP, you've done nothing in management, stop behaving like you're alex ****ing ferguson.

Can we have some re-quotes from after the Peterborough game from fans talking about how good we are and winning the league.

Hopefully this will give even the most optimistic a wake up call !!!

Good teams win when they play bad, we seem to be a bit confused with this habit

Same old fvcking retards who hype us up before every season, same happened last season " we iz gna smash the league lcfc 4 eva inittt"

Could be worse, brush off the muck, pick ourselves back up and get three points against Blackpool. I appreciate the 'Pearson Haters' will be out in force but I still feel he is the best man for the job. We'll bounce back and Bolton lost to Crawley, so we are not on our own embarrassment-wise tonight . . .

The big time charlies need to spend more time on the training ground than on twitter or fookin splitter..etc...and remember what their proper job is...they are not, stand up comics or practical fookin jokers. . its time to be professional ..if not..just fook off... im sick and tired of excuses. s h i t or get off the pot lads.

Atleast we played well....:unsure:

Thank-god I decided not to go tonight.

Don't think i'll be going Saturday either...Wow my season ticket is looking a waste of money at this very moment, I missed loads of games last season because I couldn't be bothered towards the end of the season, I wasn't going to renew for this season but got talked round to 'give it one more season'...Oh dear.

I fear my time as a 'die-hard fan' is coming to an end, over the last year I have mentioned how i've struggled to get as excited as I used to I thought it might come back and I might get the buzz again over time but i'm not, i'm really stuggling, as I said I was talked into 'giving it one more year' but i'm still finding it a chore to go to games - A few wins and it might come back - I may just be fickle, although I don't fickleness goes on for this long, if I was fickle after one win i'd be getting excited again, i'll just have to see how it goes over this season, i've bought a season ticket I may aswell use it now and again...

It's mostly not the same team though ;) Barring 3/4 players.

Indeed! Tonight was bad, but as much as I would have loved a giant killing cup run, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. We've looked great recently and only need to start converting chances and we'll beat anyone in this league.

Obviously playing alot of players who aren't match sharp/fit cost us the game tonight, surely far too many changes.

I'm not fussed that we are out the cup to be fair and still think with the players coming back in after being rested we can beat Blackpool on Saturday.

We lost 4-2? Fu ck me, the ref must really have hated us. Bloody hom... err awayer.

How can we keep being this unlucky? We can't keep JUST losing like 4-2.

Someone would probably be on the end of a 1-0 tonking soon, if it weren't for the ref +2 modifier to the oppositions' score.

*sigh*

Archived