Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Burton Post Match Debacle

The players who came in for this game cost a lot of money.

3 of the back 5 are first choice. Many on here rate SSL and want him in the team. Schlupp is the future of the club according to many on here. James was a signing many on here were excited about and Danns is supposed to be good.

Who are the many? Possibly Gallagher and Waghorn but not the others.

It's all well and good saying 3 out of 5 but two of that three lacked match time and haven't played at all for a while.

And here was me thinking it was going to be a close game. If it wasn't for the fact I got 8/12 on my first week of Predictor I would now be thinking I'm a sh*t pundit.

Starting front two were a mistake tonight. Should have played Beckford and Futacs to get them fresh for league action.

Would have loved a good cup run in this. Torquay and Burton came out of the hat and I thought "yes you ducker, we're going to progress in this bitch". DEV

Who cares? The results in the league are what matters and it's still early days. I swear half of you just take an interest in Football just to bitch.

It's still early days - missed that one...

Charlton didn't actually have that many shots before netting two goals, not sure on the Blackburn shots to goals ratio????

It doesn't bode well though for Pearson as a former defender

Charlton; 7 Shots on target - 2 Goals.

Blackburn; 3 Shots on target - 2 Goals.

Burton; ?

Who cares? The results in the league are what matters and it's still early days. I swear half of you just take an interest in Football just to bitch.

Aint that though is it, we just conceded 4 goals to burton albion!!! good cup runs can be good, losing like this can be damaging.

The players who came in for this game cost a lot of money.

3 of the back 5 are first choice. Many on here rate SSL and want him in the team. Schlupp is the future of the club according to many on here. James was a signing many on here were excited about and Danns is supposed to be good.

Who are the many? Possibly Gallagher and Waghorn but not the others.

Yes two of the back four today are coming back from injuries and Pearson has decided to play them in a "Less Important" cup game and surprise surprise, they were both a little rusty. But thats to be expected. Rather do it now than on Saturday when it matters more.

Danns is supposed to be a good player i agree, but something is obviously off with his form / fitness / attitude or else why has he not got a look in all season? So if hes had a shocker today, then surely it justifies Pearsons decision to not play him before tonight.

And other players like Schlupp might well be the future, no one knows. But in all fairness, hes not going to be more than a bit part player this season if other players above him in the pecking order, produce the goods

It's all well and good saying 3 out of 5 but two of that three lacked match time and haven't played at all for a while.

Oh come on. If they are picked by the manager they are fit to play. It wasn't as if they were up against a top quality side and they both should be good enough to cope. Pearson is talking now and saying exactly that and he's also telling the truth for once.

I fear for several players in this squad.

I'm not too bothered by this result but I am quite surprised at all the up roar thats been caused by this result. I think if we don't get a good result on Saturday Pearson's job could really be in the shit

Pearson not happy with the players at all, wouldn't have liked to have been in that dressing room after the game.

Oh, I dunno. The £10k a week might soften the blow.

NP can come and shout at me for a bit for nothing if he likes but if I let in 4 soft goals tomorrow I'll be livid.

Archived