Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Wolves Away - Pre-match

We live in Cornwall so nearly 600 miles for us there and back even more for home games

Piece of piss mate........ :whistle:

Try it from my (proper) home, 3 am start, 22 hour day and that ever enjoyable Easyjet experience........ :o

Mind you with the game being on Sky, this is one that I would have swerved........ :thumbup:

Few San Miquels in the local bar, late lunch to follow, probably outside at this time of the year, 28 degrees yesterday, ahhh, those were the days...... :P

anyone know what time the gates open for the ground??? like what time u can go and get a drink and stuff??

Not sure of when they actually open the ground but I used to get there an hour before kickoff and there were people already there and drinking inside.

I'd guess at the turnstiles being open between 11:30 and 12:00. I'd imagine they'd start serving as soon as the staff are ready inside.

You could always pop into The Feathers or The Wanderer which are right outside the ground on your side of the stadium where the away fans are. One is at the top of the hill on the corner, the other is just past half way up. You won't get in with colours on though.

I really want to Knockaert to be given a start. Its not that I don't like Dyer, I just think we could be wasting an incredible talent by only giving him 25 mins a game.Nigel knows exactly what he will get from Dyer and I'm not actually sure what Knocky can do to take his spot. Im thinking score and assist.... but even then I wouldnt be shocked to see Dyer starting the next match.

I really want to Knockaert to be given a start. Its not that I don't like Dyer, I just think we could be wasting an incredible talent by only giving him 25 mins a game.Nigel knows exactly what he will get from Dyer and I'm not actually sure what Knocky can do to take his spot. Im thinking score and assist.... but even then I wouldnt be shocked to see Dyer starting the next match.

Knocky will start against Burnley, nice home tie against easier team than Wolves, and mistakes won't be so costly, Whitbread too I would imagine, but for today, depending on RDL, the same team that started Blackburn or Blackpool.

Piece of piss mate........ :whistle:

Try it from my (proper) home, 3 am start, 22 hour day and that ever enjoyable Easyjet experience........ :o

Mind you with the game being on Sky, this is one that I would have swerved........ :thumbup:

Few San Miquels in the local bar, late lunch to follow, probably outside at this time of the year, 28 degrees yesterday, ahhh, those were the days...... :P

Would prefer to watch the match in Marbella than Wolverhamton any day mate

I too would like to see more of Knockaert as he does look stupidly good. However saying that remember what Pearson did with Marshal. He gradually gave him game time and to acclimatize to the Championship. I feel he's doing the same with Knocky so that he can adjust accordingly. There's nothing worse than rushing a player who might not be ready.

As others have said I would like to see Knocky starting but I presume he will go with Dyer again which isn't a bad thing because if we can take advantage of the wings and get some balls in the box I can see us putting a few of those chances away today as the wolves wingers/full backs are not exactly the fastest.

Same team as Blackpool I reckon.

3-0 Leicester. King x2 Vardy

Would prefer to watch the match in Marbella than Wolverhamton any day mate

Me too, but the coverage of non PL English football is no better than in the UK, patchy at best. On the other hand every PL game, even saturday 3pm is available with the right receiver, so no problem there...... ;)

If we ever get back in the PL, saturdays at Linekers bar on the waterfront in Puerto Banus will be great!........ :thumbup:

Been stuck in London for the last few years so I get to see most games (home and away) apart from those in the northern wastlands, anything beyond Manchester or Sheffield is a no go for me these days.

Ian Stringer â€@StringerSport

Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Marshall, King, Drinkwater, Dyer, Nugent, Vardy #lcfc

Still no Knockaert, but I thought it would be Nugent and Vardy up front.

Wolves haven't been in good form, hopefully we can do well like we did against Blackburn, but actually win the game.

Hang on... We are actually on tv again. So it actually gives the commentators relevant reason to bring up how much they hate us and how poor we are.

Usually whenever I hear don goodman or any of the other average players now turned 'experts' on sky sports it tends to be 'this game between Cardiff and Leeds is great (for example) but my god are Leicester poor' etc etc :):D

Come on wolves , win 93 penaltys and rightly so and then bring on a youth player who makes one good pass so they can rave about him and then give him the bottle of champagne at the end of the match, despite losing to the MIGHTY foxes!

Come on city, let's destroy them and put away our chances for once!

Archived