Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wolves away post match

Charlton 2-1 Leicester

Blackburn 2-1 Leicester

Wolves 2-1 Leicester

We were woeful first half, but yet again in the second half we showed how good we can be away from home, and yet again luck wasn't on our side away from home.

However that is three difficult away games out of the way, when the fixture list came out I knew the first three away games were gonna be tough, we have played well but just haven't took our chances.

Some positives and some negatives today, but roll on Burnley and Hull two home games :)

Here we go over reactions again. We played Very well against a wolves side who were STRONG at the back. All this talk of clueless my arse! Futacs is slow, we needed pace, would have been the wrong choice. Waggy bought a physical presence with pace up front and created 1 chance and nearly scored another RIGHT CHOICE!

We were unlucky there tbh we played very well second half and looked tight at the back. Two very lucky set pieces finished us off. Harsh to slate that performance the way some of you are.

Another game we dominated yet come away with 0 points, **** all the talk about we are playing well we need points and need to be more ruthless in front of goal and tighten up at the back!!!

how many crosses did we put in today, to many fuctas needs to start next game if we are going to bombard balls in the box!! every other striker has had a chance and to be fair they have all been shit, time for fuctas to get a chance!

Here we go over reactions again. We played Very well against a wolves side who were STRONG at the back. All this talk of clueless my arse! Futacs is slow, we needed pace, would have been the wrong choice. Waggy bought a physical presence with pace up front and created 1 chance and nearly scored another RIGHT CHOICE!

We were unlucky there tbh we played very well second half and looked tight at the back. Two very lucky set pieces finished us off. Harsh to slate that performance the way some of you are.

fvck were we unlucky we were rubbish 1st half desperate 2nd half wake up pisson is gonna cost us yet again

Pathetic, same old, same old. I feel like a bastard broken record.

Blackburn may have been shite, Wolves may have been shite - Still beats us though.

The only reason we beat Blackpool was due to a penalty a different referee on a different day might not have given - We wouldn't have scored and won of our own backs.

I'm sick of it, I really am, coincidently i'll be missing quite a few games in the next few weeks due to things i've been invited to - Unfortunatly i'll probably be going Wednesday and next Sunday, I don't really want to, can't really be bothered but i've paid for a ticket so gotta go really - If the players can't be bothered to turn up for a full match kinda wonder why I do.

Not a fan of all this Pearson out crap but i think the owners will be seriously considering his position sooner rather than later. Other than his first match in charge City have been no-where near the top 6 and don't look like getting there any time soon either.

Lack a cutting edge. Still defend poorly. Great going forward with the ball, but that won't be enough over a season. When 'striker' is our weakest position, (on the pitch never mind on paper), why play two ? 4-2-3-1 FFS !!!!! Knocky scared the crap out of them. With Marshall and Dyer either side, and King and DD sitting deeper, I feel we'd be so much more effective.

Is there much point to this topic? Beaten by the 'better' shite team. Simple, not good enough and won't be good enough for promotion, unless changes are made. Need a good loan signing who can finish. Need a new left back (ok he scored a cracker of a goal but defensively he is no good) and a better right back. De laet hasn't been great. Knockhaert needs to start for me.

Can we stop all this over reaction please???

If you look at the teams on paper, apart from in goal and on the right (marshall), they are better than us all over the pitch.

ebanks-blake and doyle are miles better than nugent and vardy

johnson, berra, ward and stearman are all better than de laet, morgan, konch and moore.

henry, doumbia and sako and all better than king, drinky and dyer.

We weren't embarassed, but gave away another 2 goals which wont stop until we actually stop playing a right back at center half.

St ledger was fit FFS, and why futacs didnt at least play, if not start, is beyond me.

Archived