Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Keith Vaz

9 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Vaz could murder his kids while shagging a goat and still win any vote in Leicester East

Maybe, but shite like this discredits the Labour Party, in Leicester and beyond.

Fair enough, he was entitled to plead his case, but the result is now in. He really should resign. If he doesn't, his local party should deselect him - and if they don't, the national party should do so.

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Vaz could murder his kids while shagging a goat and still win any vote in Leicester East

I think you are right mate. 

This is is the MP who

1) who defended the IRA in the Leicester bombing around 1990

2) investigated for cash for questions around 2000

3) suspected of money laundering around 2013

4) current debacle, cocaine and rent boys 2016

5) basically just focuses on building up a massive fortune with his missus, who I had the misfortune to meet in the early 1990's.

The fact that the majority of his constituents vote for him is more worrying imo, as clearly they condone his behaviour.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I know a few of his constituents and they all claim to dispise him, yet he is comfortably reelected each time.

I also know a few who have sought his intervention to get brides over from India, so that would explain why he is popular in some quarters.

The guy is a well known Indian agent, well paid by the Indian gov to assert it's agenda.  He is well known for 'by passing' British immigration for all sorts of stuff, including student visas, residency, marriage, visiting visas, he is a stalwart for the Gujarati community in Leicester and a very pro Indian agent.

For me it shows the immorality of his constituents.

Edited by Dr The Singh

39 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

The guy is a well known Indian agent, well paid by the Indian gov to assert it's agenda.  He is well known for 'by passing' British immigration for all sorts of stuff, including student visas, residency, marriage, visiting visas, he is a stalwart for the Gujarati community in Leicester and a very pro Indian agent.

For me it shows the immorality of his constituents.

So true. 

A nasty scheming chancer who is the busy body of rich Indians.

Yet he's no more Indian than I am. Yemen born child of Portuguese Catholic colonialists.

• Like 1

it has often been said why are more people not speaking out as he has ( allegedly :D) been involved in far worse than what is currently in the media....

I think people are waiting for him to go. and that’s probably why he is hanging on as he knows the floodgates will open when he finally does.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

it has often been said why are more people not speaking out as he has ( allegedly :D) been involved in far worse than what is currently in the media....

I think people are waiting for him to go. and that’s probably why he is hanging on as he knows the floodgates will open when he finally does.

The reason is the poison in the Labour party.  This guy has access to to the likes of Modi 24/7, he has India's most rich, the richest UK Gujaratis, all eating out of his hands. 

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

The reason is the poison in the Labour party.  This guy has access to to the likes of Modi 24/7, he has India's most rich, the richest UK Gujaratis, all eating out of his hands. 

Yuk! 

Most unhygienic considering where they are likely to have been 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Anyone know whether Vaz has been reselected as prospective candidate for Leicester East?

I know constituency parties have been reselecting candidates recently.

If he has any decency (probably not) he should stand down. If he's not yet been reselected as candidate, he should be de-selected and another candidate selected.

Was re-selected last month.

2 hours ago, MattP said:

Was re-selected last month.

Thanks. Nothing necessarily wrong about the reselection, I suppose, if the investigation was still ongoing - he deserved a chance to explain himself.

But it's concluded now and been highly critical of his attitude to the investigation, never mind his previous conduct.

I gather he's now been admitted to hospital and has been citing a serious mental health problem.

Even being generous to him and assuming that is the truth and explains his bizarre behaviour (possible, though there are other explanations!).....he's clearly not able to do a stressful, important job as an MP.

The obvious thing is for him to stand down on health grounds or, if necessary, for the party to replace him on grounds of health or conduct, depending on the facts available to them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

If you’re trying to make dirty money clean you launder it

Why do you think he chose "washing machine salesman" as an alter ego. 

Do washing machine salesman even exist, isn't that something that probably existed in the 60's or 70's. Like vacuum cleaner salesman.  lol

Edited by Babylon

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why do you think he chose "washing machine salesman" as an alter ego. 

Do washing machine salesman even exist, isn't that something that probably existed in the 60's or 70's. Like vacuum cleaner salesman.  lol

I’m afraid they still lurk among us 

D1186AE9-05A2-40C6-8BF2-570B6826F2E5.thumb.jpeg.1c0ae11cf972f157df92386f3903637e.jpeg

His wikipedia entry is something else. I didn't realise he suggested the army planted the IRA bomb and also protested against Rushdie. How did our city get a politician like this?

vaz.png

16 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

:appl:

Was going to post something similar Doc but I'd never beat that one ! ...   lol

And oh so true ..  people would forgive anything for free calls to India ..   (amongst other things) ...   :D

The tw@tty cvnt should be completely binned off ..  but d'you know what ..  I've got a sneaky suspicion the slippery fooker will be back at it any time soon. 

• Like 2