Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Keith Vaz

Well if we can't find anyone that's 'clean' to do the job as well as he does then we surely are ****ed.

The problem is imagine anyone who is as brilliant and does that for a living would be earning far more in the legal profession than they would as an MP.

His performance on the HSAC is the only reason I think of to actually keep Vaz working for the public.

The problem is imagine anyone who is as brilliant and does that for a living would be earning far more in the legal profession than they would as an MP.

His performance on the HSAC is the only reason I think of to actually keep Vaz working for the public.

TO be fair working for HSAC isn't really that difficult the evidence and data is provided, only thing you have to do is argue!!

• 1 month later...

I was involved in politics for a few months not too long back and never met more ruthless, self-serving, back-stabbers. Talk about absolute power corrupting. They didn't have much but it's frightening to imagine what they'd have been like if they did.     

Edited by Thracian

I attended a house party not long ago.

I was introduced and spoke to an ex-Leicester Councillor and asked him about his views on him.

He said he hasn't known such a corrupt, 'look at me, I'm well-known', type.

I attended a house party not long ago.

I was introduced and spoke to an ex-Leicester Councillor and asked him about his views on him.

He said he hasn't known such a corrupt, 'look at me, I'm well-known', type.

You go to some weird house parties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keith Vazeline speaks out

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/keith-vaz-and-crispin-blunt-discuss-the-perks-of-poppers/

Back in the Chamber, Keith Vaz offered his own take on poppers. The Labour MP conceded that poppers are ‘beneficial in enabling anal sex’:

‘The government recognises that representations have been made to the effect that ‘poppers’ have a beneficial health and relationship effect in enabling anal sex for some men who have sex with men, amid concern about the impact of the ban on these men.’

Edited by Mike Oxlong

• 3 years later...

So many questions....

Why did this take so long to investigate? 

Why do they only get suspended when anyone else in any other job would be sacked?

Why do the people of Leicester East keep voting him back in?

Vaz has much dirt on many, many very senior parliamentarians - there is no way he would be given a harsh punishment or permanently expelled for fear of reprisals. Not only that, there is far more and far worse skeletons in his closet that this constant threat helps keep locked away.

If he's not going to be permanently removed from Parliament, he's needs o be voted out by his constituents. But we all know that won't happen.

He's an absolute stain against our politics, much like my own MP, but lack of accountability from those who put him in a job means he'll enjoy leeching off the taxpayer in a high paying job with benefits until he fancies to retire, much like my MP has decided to after 40 years of disregarding his constituents and taking cash for questions. 

I'd rather one less Labour seat than he be in a job. The system is in dire need of reform.

• Like 3

Anyone know whether Vaz has been reselected as prospective candidate for Leicester East?

I know constituency parties have been reselecting candidates recently.

If he has any decency (probably not) he should stand down. If he's not yet been reselected as candidate, he should be de-selected and another candidate selected.