Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Birmingham v Leicester pre match scoreline prediction

Birmingham 3 - leicester 0, or a draw.

Cannot see anything other than a birmingham win, only because there is no way we will make it 6 on the bounce, and we will all be back down to earth with a bump.

Would you have bet on us making it 5 in a row? I'm one of NP's biggest supporters and I certainly wouldn't have. We're playing attractive, confident football so far this season, we're in great form, we're firing on all cylinders... Why on earth is there 'no way' we can make it 6 in a row? Birmingham are certainly not the side they were last season - Lee Clark seems to be really messing it up there.

I have a 100% away record this season ( the fact ive only been away to huddersfield is of course irellevant) tickets for Brum are sitting behind me fridge magnet, so im gonna go for my continued 100% record and say 2-0 to us, knocky and vardy to do the damage.

Would you have bet on us making it 5 in a row? I'm one of NP's biggest supporters and I certainly wouldn't have. We're playing attractive, confident football so far this season, we're in great form, we're firing on all cylinders... Why on earth is there 'no way' we can make it 6 in a row? Birmingham are certainly not the side they were last season - Lee Clark seems to be really messing it up there.

Totally agree! Just got to keep doing what we're doing though and not expect the result. If we lose this the morons will come crawling out of the woodwork again

I know it's not a predicted score line but I have a new song for us to maybe try out

Nugent is a Scouser,

He wears a Scousers hat,

He lives with Neil Dannzy

In a Liverpool council flat,

He scores um' with his left foot,

He scores um' with his right,

But when we play the Hull City,

He scores all f*%?ing night!

I know it's not a predicted score line but I have a new song for us to maybe try out

Nugent is a Scouser,

He wears a Scousers hat,

He lives with Neil Dannzy

In a Liverpool council flat,

He scores um' with his left foot,

He scores um' with his right,

But when we play the Hull City,

He scores all f*%?ing night!

Try the new chants thread :thumbup:

If Birmingham lose then Clark is gone i think for them, in same ways a draw would be a good result but thinking about it Birmingham are crap at the moment and I just fancy the three points. At Birmingham the problem is for them is the players don't have an confidence in Clark at all!

If Birmingham lose then Clark is gone i think for them, in same ways a draw would be a good result but thinking about it Birmingham are crap at the moment and I just fancy the three points. At Birmingham the problem is for them is the players don't have an confidence in Clark at all!

And to think he nearly came here! Anyway im going for 1-1 as we're about due a draw. Andy King for us and Marlon King to get his customary goal against us.

Archived