Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingPowerLCFC1884

Milwall Away Post Match 1-0 Loss!

After half a season? :crylaugh:

Of which one has played rarely and one has had fitness issues I hasten to add.

If i saw potential in James I would say keep because he is young, but he's done nothing...I can't name a worthy contribution. Vardy looks lightweight and out of his depth. Have to be ruthless to make the Prem.

You are an absolute t**t.

I said it's down to physicality when we lose, when we win Drinkwater and King usually control those games, then the team as a whole plays well and we win. Not all teams in this division are physical, but when we come up against those types of sides, i.e Crystal P and Millwall, we tend to struggle in midfield and we end up losing. Drinkwater and King are like two scared little boys, when they face players over 6ft tall, Jedniak and Dikgacoi pissed over them, Millwall have pissed over us today, probably because Trotter and Abdou got physical and controlled things better.

King and Drinkwater are good enough, they just don't do well against physical teams, and of course this doesn't happen every week because we have won 11 games. To me we need another central midfielder, but only for games like today, Danns and Wellens are not good enough anymore, pointless saying these types of games are ideal for them, forget them, they ain't coming back, they aren't good enough.

We need to address certain areas, or we will be way off automatic promotion.

Last post from me cos been drinking for a bit..

Spot on buddy..

:thumbup:

I would suspect the forum will contain at last one post from Mark w suggesting everything is fantastic and Babs saying we don't need a DM?

I've not looked but I bet it does...

lol

Happy Christmas all...

:trumpet:

I must admit I'm warming to Col City Fan's insistence on the need for another central midfielder. I guess it's harsh since we haven't seen a lot of James, but a strong alternative to King and Drinkwater wouldn't go amiss. Still no need to panic, away at a Milwall side who were coming off the back of their first loss in 14 games, there was always going to be a reaction. It sounded like we got sucked into playing the way they wanted us to in the second-half which is a shame.

You really are blind as a bat aren't you.

We are only 5 points of autos and everyone is up the duff about it, I agree though we do need to start taking points away from home... I think we need to bring in a proven goalscorer and also maybe someone with some experience in the midfield.

hopefully the Thais splash some cash in Jan, if not then we will be scraping for play offs yet again.

But there is no need for the big over reactions or calling for Pearsons head, sacking Pearson would be ****ing pointless.

I would suspect the forum will contain at last one post from Mark w suggesting everything is fantastic and Babs saying we don't need a DM?

I've not looked but I bet it does...

lol

Happy Christmas all...

:trumpet:

Mark is warming to your idea Col :yahoo::celebrate::banana:

Fed up of king, once again YOungy said that king had gone missing again.

teams have worked out, that the way to beat us is be phyiscal because we don't like it, we pussy out, wellens would be a decent option he may pass backwards but he will throw himself about and stick his foot in

If i saw potential in James I would say keep because he is young, but he's done nothing...I can't name a worthy contribution. Vardy looks lightweight and out of his depth. Have to be ruthless to make the Prem.

James has done nothing because he's barely played. Vardy has had a decent start in terms of goals per game which is what everyone bangs on about on here.

one of the only things that worries me about big nige is, is he too stubborn? is he the kind of sergeant major who won't accept his way isn't necessarily right all the time. he's the kind of guy in interviews who's always looking to take offence, as if any criticism is by default, negative.

Fed up of king, once again YOungy said that king had gone missing again.

teams have worked out, that the way to beat us is be phyiscal because we don't like it, we pussy out, wellens would be a decent option he may pass backwards but he will throw himself about and stick his foot in

Yeah I missed his posts during the match too, but he's made one immediately above yours. :ph34r:

Were you at the game today ?

No, but my comment didn't mention today's game in any great depth. I didn't see it, I won't comment on specifics.

What I'm confused about is the general reaction to this squad. You see all the complaints about it, saying how some are not good enough, or not consistent enough, or too lightweight. And yet we are in the top 6 with these players. Fans are having a go at Pearson but is he actually doing quite well with the squad we've got?

Archived