Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingPowerLCFC1884

Milwall Away Post Match 1-0 Loss!

Need a couple of quality additions in Jan if we're going to be serious contenders. I know we scraped an equaliser last weekend but every time we go behind you fear the worst. We've not got that hard edge a top side needs.

Still 5th somehow though!

January:

Get rid of Gally, Wellens, Vardy and Beckford.

Bring back Danns

Sign a someone who is already a proven goalscorer in this league (not just in the conference) and also sign a physically solid midfielder.

Fookin behave.

I don't think 1-0 can be classed as an easy victory.

Both teams had to battle today and the fortune fell their way on the day. We're due another run of good luck sometime soon, surely. :fc:

Easily in the sense it seems we barely troubled them, we didn't have a chance in the second half. The goal was after a sustained spell of pressure and the loss seemed inevitable from that point.

I don't see what that has to do with fortune or luck, if we were outbattled we need to do better.

Has the last 10 years of pain taught you nothing? ****sake.

Obviously yes, but any manager who can barely manage to win away games or have a plan B deserves sacking. Not at this time in the season but if we blow promotion then maybe he should go.

we need a big CM in the style of Yaya Toure, far to weak in there, no service for the attackers with Drinkwater constantly miss placing passes

Yeah can we have a Messi type forward as well why we are at it? Every team in the world would love a Toure type player, when will people realise we are a championship club perfect players who are great in every area do not want to come to play here! I think what we have is not to bad a little inconsistent but so are most championship teams, that's what makes this league great to watch

Drinkwater and King, when they play well, we play well. When we win it's nothing to do with physicality is it? It's because they've played better.

IMO King and Drinkwater just are not good enough for a promotion side. Two midfielders are desperately needed, and not another two who just give up the ghost when someone puts a tackle in. Not good enough,

You are an absolute t**t.

I said it's down to physicality when we lose, when we win Drinkwater and King usually control those games, then the team as a whole plays well and we win. Not all teams in this division are physical, but when we come up against those types of sides, i.e Crystal P and Millwall, we tend to struggle in midfield and we end up losing. Drinkwater and King are like two scared little boys, when they face players over 6ft tall, Jedniak and Dikgacoi pissed over them, Millwall have pissed over us today, probably because Trotter and Abdou got physical and controlled things better.

King and Drinkwater are good enough, they just don't do well against physical teams, and of course this doesn't happen every week because we have won 11 games. To me we need another central midfielder, but only for games like today, Danns and Wellens are not good enough anymore, pointless saying these types of games are ideal for them, forget them, they ain't coming back, they aren't good enough.

We need to address certain areas, or we will be way off automatic promotion.

Most pitiful game I've seen since Millwall last season. Appalling. Brainless football all second half and barely had a shot. Drinwater was wank how he stayed on i don't know as he was dire. Vardy isn't up to it and Whitbread is always an accident waiting to happen.

NP has to sort this team out on January as its far too weak away from home against these sort of teams. Joke of a performance.

Let's look at this logically.

I've heard it said we have one decent striker in Nugent, so he is carrying three others. Our midfield is too lightweight, we have a liability in Whitbread at centre-back. Konchesky is almost past it. What does James offer?

So, that's eight players in this squad who aren't good enough, or aren't good enough consistently. Yet we should expect top 2 with these players?

Were you at the game today ?

Let's look at this logically.

I've heard it said we have one decent striker in Nugent, so he is carrying three others. Our midfield is too lightweight, we have a liability in Whitbread at centre-back. Konchesky is almost past it. What does James offer?

So, that's eight players in this squad who aren't good enough, or aren't good enough consistently. Yet we should expect top 2 with these players?

We need improvement in the squad, no doubt about it. But maybe, right now, we are roughly where we're at. Maybe our great run earlier this season wasn't the norm and we are a side that is inconsistent?

This is no time to be senisable, we must sack the manager to get a new one in before the Transfer window opens.

Archived