Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

He was immense against us this year at the KP stadium (including a great clearance off the line).

He is a very good player at championship level like Big Wes, however, I can't see Blackpool selling him.

I remember him being linked to quite a few premiership clubs at the start of the season.

I am always nice.

Only times I get pissed off is when people make unnecessary and stupid comments.

Like thinking Wellens and Danns should both be involved, and maybe even start.

Moving onto Baptiste again, that comment on the forum proves a lot, he has been a great servant to Blackpool and is a steady, consistent player.

It hardly proves a lot.... That's one comment from one fan but because you agree with it that makes it right.

It hardly proves a lot.... That's one comment from one fan but because you agree with it that makes it right.

No loads said it Bert, I told you that. If you couldn't be arsed to look, then that's not my problem.

Edit. I read another comment wrong again, one comment from a Blackpool fan, that I happen to agree with what is wrong with that, people moan that I judge players too early, yet I happen to think he is a good player, now you are not letting me agree with other people's comments.

No loads said it Bert, I told you that. If you couldn't be arsed to look, then that's not my problem.

Edit. I read another comment wrong again, one comment from a Blackpool fan, that I happen to agree with what is wrong with that, people moan that I judge players too early, yet I happen to think he is a good player, now you are not letting me agree with other people's comments.

Ok then Me-me.

Think we could do better or have better already at the club. Not gonna knock him mind, the staff know their onions in the market.

He was immense against us this year at the KP stadium (including a great clearance off the line).

He is a very good player at championship level like Big Wes, however, I can't see Blackpool selling him.

I remember him being linked to quite a few premiership clubs at the start of the season.

He's out of contract in June like a lot of Blackpool players, so it could be out of their hands if the club doesn't have the club option for a further year or the player doesn't want to extend.

700k or free in the summer, I'd take the 700k and so would greedy Karl Oyston but not before pricing him up at 3x the players actual value.

I taped this match on sky even though i went and he like you said he looked immense... i can see why he would be attracting quite a bit of attention from other clubs.

Archived