Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

Ok then Me-me.

Think we could do better or have better already at the club. Not gonna knock him mind, the staff know their onions in the market.

Funny how Bert only shows up on the site around transfer times ? Here we go again for his " I'm in the know " bullshit. :nono:

Funny how Bert only shows up on the site around transfer times ? Here we go again for his " I'm in the know " bullshit. :nono:

Been here for 8 years mate, all year round too so you can climb back in your hole now.

So that's eight years of bullshit then not to mention your cringe worthy wind up at the last transfer window , remember ?

Yeah, remember it all.

What are you trying to achieve in this little tirade? As I'll promise you I've heard it all before.

I gave Bert loads of abuse for the twitter trolling him and Fourth Official came up with however Bert is here all year round and I would say he contributes more to this forum than you. It's nice to have an 'ITK' on the forum especially since half the idiots who post on here bullied intheknow to leave just be thankful we have a poster who can give us information.

I gave Bert loads of abuse for the twitter trolling him and Fourth Official came up with however Bert is here all year round and I would say he contributes more to this forum than you. It's nice to have an 'ITK' on the forum especially since half the idiots who post on here bullied intheknow to leave just be thankful we have a poster who can give us information.

:frusty:

ITK got booted out from watching training, hence no more ITK!

lol

Not true? The amount of shit he got because west Brom came in with an 11th hour bid for Simon Cox was un real then again I forgot everyone becomes super man when they get behind a computer screen.

I have no doubt he used to be in the know. It's been so long since he actually provided any information of any substance that he clearly no longer does, yet he still clings to the impression that he does. Winding up your Twitter following by implying that you know something when the basis of that Twitter following is that you've claimed to be an insider was a bit stupid as well.

Archived