Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

Spot on Mack? For once lol

It's been a strange week, your right, So was Col, kingfox has been nice to people and Brads admitted he didn't know !!!!

Must be Christmas

Please illustrate to me where I've be wrong on the Foxes.

Please illustrate to me where I've be wrong on the Foxes.

Would imagine it's quicker to do the reverse. :P;)

He's been in the top three players for them the last three years, winning player of the year last year. Someone in a team doing well getting recognition like this is usually a sign that they aren't bad!!

I don't sit and make player profiles like half the people on here must do to have such stone wall opinions on players, so I can't say for certain what his strengths and weaknesses are.

He was a rock for Blackpool at our place in September. Cleared one off the line and I think he prevented another goal too.

The only other time I've really noticed him was him making a big f**k up when Blackpool were away at Peterborough which resulted in a goal, not that it mattered as Blackpool went on to win 4-1, but still.

A steady and consistent player, not a player which will catch fans attention, but as long as he does a job that's all we need.

Has been very good for Blackpool, especially in their play-off campaigns. Doubt he will be used in midfield though, he is a defender right back or centre back.

Would be happy with this signing.

When ever I've seen him play he's reminded me of Bamba makes mistakes but is fast enough to get himself out of trouble. Like I said only when I've seen him play which is about 3 or 4 times. I'm sure he's played CDM for Blackpool though? Could we be purchasing him to play there?

This first sentence is what most should be saying, but wanting not to seem like they have a lack of knowledge about a footballer (THE HORROR) they'll say they don't rate him, or it's an underwhelming signing, or any other generic rent-a-post you find in a player linked thread.

Well he's been around a while and I've seen him play numerous matches on TV. It's hardly as if he's a lower league player no one has ever heard of.

Seen quite a bit of him the past few months and I can't say I have been totally convinced by him, has good games but also has a mistake in him. That said, he never received any direction and guidance under Holloway if you believe whats been said since Ollie left, Pearson could get the best out of him.

Decent enough squad player (which I do think we need with St Ledger out) but can't see him coming here and being a definite starter.

Unsure what to make, personally don't think a right back is a priority at all.

He's been part of a leaky defence, but one that is encouraged to get forward, so who knows.

Not surprised we're linked with a Blackpool player, heard that they're in trouble this summer.

He'll be greatly missed if he does go.

Leicester makes sense as they pay big bucks and he's from round about that area, as are all the other clubs he's played for.

KO's somehow managed to keep Baps (who is a prem standard player) here for 4 and a half years mainly on a championship wage, which is not a bad shout.

Also I believe he's said before that he prefers CH although his speed makes him an ideal RB where Appy is now playing him.

I really hope he stays, but if he does go for the extra cash then good luck to him, a great servant for the club.

From a forum ^

kingfox has been nice to people

I am always nice.

Only times I get pissed off is when people make unnecessary and stupid comments.

Like thinking Wellens and Danns should both be involved, and maybe even start.

Moving onto Baptiste again, that comment on the forum proves a lot, he has been a great servant to Blackpool and is a steady, consistent player.

You seem to hate my guts, why don't you point me in the right direction..?

Where have I been so wrong on the foxes?

Hate your guts? It's an internet forum for Christs sake, and I had hoped the faces had made it obvious enough that it was a joke!!!

Archived