Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kegworthfox

Hello

New to all this 1st forum I have joined go to all city games home and away also follow England most night matches I go on my own , so may have room for one or two

Hello Kegworth, are you new to grammar and punctuation too? So far 100% of your posts have been incorrectly constructed so I'm forced to assume that yes. Have some full stops and commas on me - you'll find them to be useful buggers: [....,,,,]

Welcome.

Prepare yourself for the Marmite effect :P welcome!

Hello Kegworth, are you new to grammar and punctuation too? So far 100% of your posts have been incorrectly constructed so I'm forced to assume that yes. Have some full stops and commas on me - you'll find them to be useful buggers: [....,,,,]

Welcome.

These..Bee reddy four thu gramer pollice.

Welcome to Foxes(talk,banter,moan)

New to all this 1st forum I have joined go to all city games home and away also follow England most night matches I go on my own , so may have room for one or two

Greetings! First thing I'll say is take everything these guys say with a pinch of salt and don't bite back...my faviorite smiley in times of an argument is :P

:scarf:

...is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile

You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide

'cause you know just what to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much, I love you.

Welcome.

Everyone's mad in here :thumbup:

Didn't we used to have a welcome/new posters thread pinned at the top?

It was normally a more gentle introduction.

:welcome: Kegworth, after the recent good performances and the signing of Chris Wood people aren't so preoccupied moaning, so the silliness is more prevalent than normal with nothing to argue about except the merits of Beckford and Danns whose performances last season have taken on almost mythical status in their ability, getting better or worse with each retelling depending on who is telling it.

Archived