Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

From a personal point of view, I'm glad the game is on. I would never have been able to get to the game and I had no intention of going to this one. I'm looking forward to sitting in the warmth with a curry and a pint watching it on SKY. However, I feel for every single one of you that haven't been able to get your money back. I think it's a disgrace to our great club that the bosses up top wont pay out. I think SKY clearly have a huge impact in these situations but ultimately, it should be the football fans who have the say, maybe not literally but in some sense. To any of you who can go but may have to walk it, do what you have to, just get there and enjoy it! It's a massive game for us, no excuses as our pitch looks fine.

Uh oh, calling it off now would cause a shitstorm to put this little blizzard to shame...

I've just got to Market Harborough on the train up from London. Will be livid I end up making a 200 mile round trip for nothing.

I've just got to Market Harborough on the train up from London. Will be livid I end up making a 200 mile round trip for nothing.

In response to your earlier statement about game going ahead if players can get there, apparently the Middlesbrough team bus is stuck in traffic right now.

Archived