Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Weather & Boro At Home

The last time I can remember was a match against Birmingham when there was damage to the hotel nearby.

If it's snowing and minus temperatures it shouldn't go ahead. People might get to the ground but getting back could be a nightmare.

Weather forecast seems to be getting worse and Saturday isn't looking much better. Not many games will be on this weekend so it would be a real bonus to get the game played and hopefully won to stop fixture congestion which will be made worse if we keep progressing in the cup. The bonus will be that very few games will be played if the forecast is right

312457_10151369563876473_509160536_n.jpg

Pitch looks good anyway!

Really? Doesn't look like its in the best condition to me. Lots of uneven ground although that is mostly off the pitch and the overall quality of the pitch is normally in decent nick. As somebody said, Our groundstaff are top dollar so we should be okay

Really? Doesn't look like its in the best condition to me. Lots of uneven ground although that is mostly off the pitch and the overall quality of the pitch is normally in decent nick. As somebody said, Our groundstaff are top dollar so we should be okay

Just trying to work out how many dumb people there are on hete. The pitch is a none issue. Undersoil heating will see to that. Ots the paths and surrounding roads leading to tje ground(and to a lesser extent the steps going upto your seat) that will call the game off if it happens

Just trying to work out how many dumb people there are on hete. The pitch is a none issue. Undersoil heating will see to that. Ots the paths and surrounding roads leading to tje ground(and to a lesser extent the steps going upto your seat) that will call the game off if it happens

This so many times over.

Our pitch and facilities at the KP are excellent, possibly even UEFA standard. It wouldn't suprise me if the under soil heating remains on all of the week, we also have a good drainage system. We also have back up plans with the Sun Bed heaters too. Lets hope the surrounding areas get grit!

I'm sure there was a weekend where practically all champ/prem games were off and we played live on SKY. You couldnt of told that there was any snow in or around Leicester that day.

Bosh.

Ironically that was Ipswich as well. Both the Super Sunday games were off and as we were playing Sunday 3pm they put us on tv. The cameras were already at the Tigers so it made perfect sense

Archived