Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

SCHMEICHEL

Hate to be a downer, but Emnes telegraphed that like fvck. As soon as he took that massive jump to his left there was only one side he was hitting it. That said Kasper still needed to make the save. Absolutely love the guy, but imo that save was an easy one by his standard.

:worship:

So we're two days on now Mark....

This time last year Jermaine Beckford had just fired us into the fourth round of the FA cup.

Jamie Vardy nearly cost us 2 points. (with that "tracking back" and "hard work" you've been talking about)

Anything to say?

Funny I said coming weeks, I never thought I'd get in this early.

And thats ignoring his horrible hair cut

This time last year Jermaine Beckford had just fired us into the fourth round of the FA cup.

Jamie Vardy nearly cost us 2 points. (with that "tracking back" and "hard work" you've been talking about)

Anything to say?

I haven't said anything about tracking back. If you're going to put words in my mouth then there's no point talking to you.

However, Vardy still has 4 league goals, maybe in March, when Beckford managed to reach that incredible total, we can revisit this agument.

My 7 year old is just starting to get into the footy. Recorded it for him and he watched it this morning. He has been going on about Sir Michael being brilliant for us. I'm guessing you've worked out who he means faster than I did !

It was a brilliant save, but what I love about Schmeichel is how pissed off he is when the defence appears to go to sleep: a real chip off the old block. If we don't go up, we'll lose him in the summer: he's too good for this division.

Has he got tourettes? After every kick he did he was mumbling something to himself lol

I disagree that he is average. Best keeper we've had in years and rarely makes a proper howler

He is the best Keeper in years, but that doesn't say much :P I find it difficult to rate him - on form, he can be world class, but he can also look dodgy at times too.

He is the best Keeper in years, but that doesn't say much :P I find it difficult to rate him - on form, he can be world class, but he can also look dodgy at times too.

yeah we've had a few shockers in recent years lol

Have to agree to disagree on this one mate, I think he's a real class act. And let's be fair he's ha the best mentor you can have

Anything to say?

You just had to go there didn't you ;)

Archived