Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wakeyfox

Wolves pre match conjecture

Leicester/Wolves is one of my favourite games of the season, always look forward to it. Missing it this year though because of the Thursday aspect, massive shame. Still watch it in the pub, but not as good, obviously... We should be looking to win this game though, and I think we will, 3-0.

massive game tomorrow..would be nice to have a bit of daylight between us and third. no roger johnson for them so hopefully nuge and wood can have a field day. knocky looking doubtful so hopefully dyer and marshall decide to show up....feeling a long overdue marshall scorcher.

wolves there for the taking. comon boys.

WYS

This game psychologically could be massive for us, win, which I think we will comfortably, we go 5 pts clear of Palace, 4 pts clear of Udinese and apply pressure on Dull and Boro who have difficult games at weekend! Also we then have 9 days for lads to recharge batteries and treat minor knocks etc we will start to open a gap during February imo :chant:

Wolves have just shipped Stearman out on loan to Ipswich, Berra might leave in the summer.

Signs of a club that has pretty much given up on achieving anything this season, apart from cutting the wage bill and avoiding relegation.

They have yet to win under new manager Dean Saunders and they have lost four and drawn two of their past six games.

Roger Johnson received a red card in their last game against Blackpool and will thus be suspended.

In his place, we'll see either Batth or Margreitter start.

Sako and Doyle will probably pose the biggest threat tomorrow.

And likely in goal for the Wolves ... Carl Ikeme.

I think the older generation will remember him all too well from his time with us (two words: Long-range shots).

Theres something about Wolves we dont seem to beat often, abit like Norwich up till more recently

Havent seen much of them, but I admire their No.10 Sako.

Id be delighted with a win, a draw could be reasonable. Come on Leicester :chant::scarf::chant:

sako-shit ðŸ˜

And likely in goal for the Wolves ... Carl Ikeme.

I think the older generation will remember him all too well from his time with us (two words: Long-range shots).

It was only 3 years ago. Seems an ago though thankfully!

2-0 city. Is Steve Bull going to be at the KP with Steve Walsh, pundits or something? Sure I read something awhile back. Proper hate filled matches back in the day with those two, red cards aplenty. Bullshit!

Oh aye, those two used to kick seven shades of shit out of each other every time we played against Wolves back in the day, was always a good laugh.

I Think they have a lot mutual respect for each other now.

Have we won a game in the league without Knocky this season?

This game depends on Marshall and Lloyd doing the business.

Well as he's featured in every league game that's irrelevent. Our results were crap when he was on the bench at the start of the season, it's a massive game for Marshall. I'd have him behind the strikers with King, James and Drinkwater central and Konchesky and De Laet pushing up.

Archived