Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Just because it made me want to punch my own face with joy.....

That night at Stoke, incredible.

Got back to the car and every tyre was slashed, they were attacking everyone left, right and centre. Was worth it though.

Amazing vid and loved the music. What a day that was during my first year of uni. I remember watching on a portable 14" TV in my room and no one else wanted to watch it and then after the goal just screaming at the top of my voice and running laps of the corridors in the Halls of Residence.

I love the line after the goal. "and the man Martin O'Neill signed for a million pounds has scored a goal that's worth... ... ... much more than that". Oh the times when they didn't always bang on about the money (as much).

Glad you all liked it, I've watched it about 20 times today!!! I was at Swithland Woods with my Grandparents in a a tiny caravan watching this and the whole site was silent. Then when Claridge's goal went it you heard roars fill the air. So pleased to have seen the MON years and feel like something similar is on the horizon. Come on Nigel and come on you beautiful fvcking Foxes!!!!!!

We love you!

X

Archived