Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kegworthfox

Warnock

What? His career has been a failure. 33 years in management and he has achieved seven promotions, five of those being in the lower leagues.

Is "passion" the be all and end all these days?

Yep, glorified Paul Jewell, without Jewell's ability to keep teams in the top flight.

I think we all need to start thinking about giving managers we don't like a chance or we will never get out of this division. I hate Warnock and Billy Davies but firmly believe with either one in charge, that we would probably be in a better position than we are right now.

So motivational. Look how inspired his players are. NOT

A lesson in how to NOT give a teamtalk.

He's probably tried to motivate them for weeks and the little shits won't listen.

I bet I'd be like that with our players eventually.

You know what, the last time he was available, fans protested and we got Holloway. Then what happened? We went down, he went to QPR and built a winning team.

I actually want to get a manager with a WINNING record here. Not Hughes and definitely not Keane.

If all the people saying "NOOOOO NOT WARNOCK!" are unhappy then good! Because maybe, just maybe, they're wrong and 9 out of Warnock's last ten clubs would have him back.

I think we all need to start thinking about giving managers we don't like a chance or we will never get out of this division. I hate Warnock and Billy Davies but firmly believe with either one in charge, that we would probably be in a better position than we are right now.

absolutely spot on watto. there are idiots on this board who want to appoint a manager based on whether they like him or not rather than his record, which includes 2 promotions to the PL. that's 2 more thean pearson btw.

how many people hated speedie, but then changed their tune when he joined us.

Archived