Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chapero82

play offs

I think it’s God’s way of telling us to not get promoted this season but let the youngsters develop for another season and then we’ll be ready for the Prem .

Another season and we’ll be far more developed as a unit and less likely to bomb back down again

I think It'll probably be mathematically possible right up to the final game because none of the teams around us are good enough to put a run together to take themselves clear of us. That said I think there's no chance of us making them now :nono:

How fitting is it that our last 4 games are against teams who are in play-off contention? We generally do well against teams around us and who are higher than us. I can see us winning at least one of the 4 games remaining so we still have a chance.

If they have the desire then of course it is, it's up to the players. Pearson would be asking them the same every week, asking them how badly they want it, because it's ultimately their fate. People are quicker than the owners these days, forcing people out. We're a joke, our home support is laughable and we want to jump on the back of this bloke who in my eyes is quite brave to be perfectly honest. We don't deserve the Premier League, and when Pearson goes he's going to fire someone up there with good foundations so that they are equipped rightly to stay there- something he would do here if people didn't edge closer to him every time there is a bit of pressure.

Archived