Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Billy Davies

Is doing he post match press conference now...

He says he'll 'be busy later' and he has 'bigger fish to fry'.

BJaaXUACUAAl5zR.jpg

Billy Davies not talking to the media after the game - so he's doing it beforehand. Beyond bizarre #nffc pic.twitter.com/8qswns0Gi2

"I'm talking to the press now out of respect as I'll be busy later," said Billy Davies pre-match. You just can't make this stuff up #nffc

Davies also won't speak to the local radio and newspaper. Don't the #nffc fans deserve to hear their manager? Baffling.

@talkSPORTgeoff "bigger fish to fry...." - Wow

If that doesn't motivate any of our players to go out there and win, then they shouldn't be in our team.

They shouldn't need any motivation anyway!

Not for todays game.

If any of them are struggling with motivation for any reason whatsoever then I don't want them in our team.

Awful press conference, it's a press conference about a press conference. No real mention about the football that is to be played, although what do you say about the football before it has even be played, bizarre.

I very much doubt any of our players care what Alan Rodgers thinks

I think you've managed to miss the point: An ex-player putting them down should get them riled up, if it doesn't then they don't have the mental state to be a footballer.

Bigger fish to fry indeed.

Natalie is going to be whisked off her feet at full time, they go off to Skegness and celebrate with fish and chips on the sea front.

I can see it now, davies struggling to lift her, like a school boy trying to lift an adult, before she says fook it and throws him over her shoulder as she skips off to Skegness for some peroni.

Archived