Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Read into this what you will.

I can confirm this has been photoshopped as I have a copy of the original!

22038538.png

lol   All makes sense now, hes been trying to get out of that shitty club for years... im off down the bookies   :thumbup:

I'm not a man who gets much info but a little piggy has let slip that Lennon has been lined up to replace Pearson. They didn't think we'd get in the playoffs after we lost to Watford a few weeks back and have been making noises.

No idea if this is still the case, the little piggy shouldn't have been spouting that off anyway given the position he holds in the club.

I'd hazard a guess that Lennon would rather go to Everton and it'd be a massive coup for us to convince him to leave Celtic for us.

Neil Lennon will always hold a place in my affections for his pivotal role in a hugely successful period for the club. But I would have serious misgivings about him as a manager for us right now at this point in his career. The competition levels he has experienced are not comparable day-day in SPL. Even his European adventures are a totally different animal to the hurly-burly of CCL football. Add to that the way he has conducted himself in Glasgow - with numerous ill-advised comments and run-ins with the authorities ....... just do not have a good feeling that this would end positively. Many of the criticisms thrown at Sven, ("he didn't know the league"), would be equally appropriate for Lenny - yet without SGE's wider experience.

Lennon is a City legend but I'm still not quite sure he's proved himself as a manager yet. He's won the SPL, but so did Mowbray and you can see how much he's 'loved' at Boro' right now! Personally I'm not sure wether I want Pearson gone yet, as everything is still so raw, but, to replace him with an inexperienced manager would be suicide. It goes to show that Ole Gunnar was the next big thing last season but his team are now bottom of the league and can't buy a win. Whatever happens, as like everything in football... it will be a gamble.

Christ there are some real buffoons on here! Fact Neil Lennon is a bloody good proven manager the reason people are anti him has nowt to do with football but bloody religion!

Take off your blinkered vision and admit the truth religion not football.

Celtic play decent football and beat Barcelona this season in the champions league ffs, we can't beat the likes of Pboro, Barnsley, Charlton.

Christ there are some real buffoons on here! Fact Neil Lennon is a bloody good proven manager the reason people are anti him has nowt to do with football but bloody religion!

Take off your blinkered vision and admit the truth religion not football.

Celtic play decent football and beat Barcelona this season in the champions league ffs, we can't beat the likes of Pboro, Barnsley, Charlton.

What happens for those of us that don't care about religion, but don't want him?

What happens for those of us that don't care about religion, but don't want him?

You don't have a say in it simple.

Loved him as player, hate him as a manager. He's just a ranting loon, convinced everyone's against him. I could win the ****ing league with Celtic.

Hate him as a manager ? Why have you been  a celtic supporter aswell ? what a stupid comment.

Archived