Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

It does not affect you as much as us but what would ideal results be today.

Millwall win/draw against Derby.

Forest lose at Barnsley

QPR lose at Brum

Reading draw/lose with Brighton

Leeds lose to Bolton

Unlikely any of these will materialise but QPR could struggle at Brum.

Derby win

Forest win

QPR draw

Reading win

Leeds draw

That's what I reckon. I'm not too fussed how any of these games pan out, as long as we keep winning matches we have nothing to worry about.

id love Barnsleh to win today. cos the chances of them winning back to back home games is unlikely. the worse they get stuffed today the more likely i'd say they are of ending our unbeaten run. we always lose to garbo teams (Sheff Weds this season!)

Reading are inconsistent, Brighton might get something against them. Can't see anything else other than the norm in the other games, but you never know.

Are you going tomorrow, lancyclaret? I imagine Burnley/Blackburn games are decent to attend. Think they might get something against you, a draw. 

Burnley haven't won against Blackburn since 1979 (since then there have been 12 matches).

A draw would keep us ticking over.

Blackburn have just signed Michael Keane on loan - he was on loan for Foxes last season?

He was decent for us. Some of us on here wanted him back but he eventually went to derby. When we played Derby he was terrible and couldnt handle vardy and nugent.

Just watching Barnsley V Forest.

We should carve Barnsley to bits, their back line is shite, albeit keeping Forest at bay. They also offer nothing going forward.

Having said that, we'll probably lose somehow lol

PLEASE stop making different threads all about matches involving promotion hopefuls.

Stick it in the Championship thread or at least stick it in one of the countless other promotion topics you've made.

Archived