Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

No statements re the future from the Board yet !

Why is a younger squad going to get better?

They could just as easily get poorer as they did for the last 18 games.

wow, nothing like being positive! :blink:  There are no guarentee's but James is one for me that is developing nicely and Liam moore I think will be A good centre back in time and with more experience playing with morgan. With the right player's around the youth we have in our squad they should only get better imo.

wow, nothing like being positive! :blink:  There are no guarentee's but James is one for me that is developing nicely and Liam moore I think will be A good centre back in time and with more experience playing with morgan. With the right player's around the youth we have in our squad they should only get better imo.

Your opinion Dan, your opinion, but thanks for putting that in, everyone else seems to think it's a given.

For every Heskey there have been dozens of Buchanans.

What would you like the owners to say?

that they are sorry we missed out on promotion?

that they believe in next season and that NP will take us up?

that they will be here in 2024?

I dont get your point but maybe you could elaborate please!

it is not the time nor the place to make public statements on anything - as there is nothing to say. If NP is sacked I am sure we will hear about it in due course and they will no doubt at some stage inform who is his successor - if that is the case.

Come on give it a rest - this is business not a Kindergarten and we will know if and when there is something relevant to inform the public about.

But we do have a big fluffy fox, a bully who throws his players out of the pram when they wont play his way not to mention thousands of screaming, moaning babies.

The squad definitely needs more experience and strength in depth. Pearson relied on his young players to be consistant this season, I hope he won't be making the same mistake again.

Younger inexperience players are cheaper in wages and cost than seasoned pro's, FFP forced NP to go down that route.

The squad definitely needs more experience and strength in depth. Pearson relied on his young players to be consistant this season, I hope he won't be making the same mistake again.

I totally agree.

But it was no secret at the start of the season promotion was a must, so why did he take a small ,young squad into a season which had to be successful.

Was it his arrogant's that he thought he was a better manager than he is.

He still spent well so it couldn't have been money.

Also he did have experienced players but loaned them out, don't know why he might have had his reasons, other than personal reasons.

Getting back to your comment, I also hope if he stays he doesn't make the same mistakes, and with the new financial rules there hopefully a few quality experienced players available

Statement.

Man, that sucked on Sunday. We'll try our best to go for auto's next season.

Nige stays, all good players to be retained, shit ones will go. 

cheers,

This is pretty much the statement Martin George used to make after playoff losses in the 90s.

I was expecting something from the owners to be honest.

Still fairly poor form though and no guarantee that this 'young side' will improve.

No guarantee that this side will still be together next season, everyone is in general agreement about who we'd like to keep and who should go, actually turning that in to reality is another thing. I'm resigned to Gally, Wellens, Konch etc still being here next season as I don't see them taking a salary drop at this stage of their careers.

I'd be bloody amazed if we have still have Schmeichel, Morgan, James, King, Wood & Nugent here next season.

There is no guarantee that bringing in someone else will get us to the Premiership. Absolute Donkey.

Did anyone expect a statement?

On what?

I think, as I have all along, that Pearson is staying.

I don't even think the Thais feel they need to give a vote of confidence.

Unless I'm massively wide of the mark, you need to get used to it people...

Did anyone expect a statement?

On what?

I think, as I have all along, that Pearson is staying.

I don't even think the Thais feel they need to give a vote of confidence.

Unless I'm massively wide of the mark, you need to get used to it people...

Visit Thailand it's a beautiful place!

Your opinion Dan, your opinion, but thanks for putting that in, everyone else seems to think it's a given.

For every Heskey there have been dozens of Buchanans.

Yes My name is Dan and you don't have to be a moron and repeat the fact I have an opinion!  :appl: 

Not bothered anymore, if the owners can't see past Pearson as manager now fine, however it will be a nice Christmas pressie when they finally come to their senses in December, just hope the new manager will have enough time and resource to get us up the table and into the playoffs! :ph34r:  

Not bothered anymore, if the owners can't see past Pearson as manager now fine, however it will be a nice Christmas pressie when they finally come to their senses in December, just hope the new manager will have enough time and resource to get us up the table and into the playoffs! :ph34r:  

I cant really tell if this is serious? 

Apologies if its not but Pearson has had 3 complete seasons at Leicester, has won League 1 and got into the champ playoffs on both the others but you want another manager in and give him 'time and resource'? Pearson is delivering what your statement says you want from another guy. I dont quite get it.

Archived