Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

I'm not irate about his contract, I just think you're a ****.

Oh and if he agrees terms with Arsenal, you really think Liverpool will stop him? Why keep a player who has asked to leave, and then agreed to go somewhere else. It's be a clear statement he really wants out, who wants a player like that at their club? It's as good as a release clause.

Haha, ok Rocky, you let your Internet penis get bigger by swearing at someone on a forum.

You don't have a clue about the Suarez situation, why would you? You're a Leicester fan, fair enough. Just don't come onto a thread making out you know everything then when you're challenged on the subject start mouthing off, makes you look rather stupid.

Well looks like Napoli have signed Higuain now so Real Madrid could be on Suarez watch, this clause Liverpool have on Suarez means Liverpool are in control. Now hopefully Madrid will see Arsenals bid and put one in themselves, then I wouldn't be surprised to see us accept that straight away.

Haha, ok Rocky, you let your Internet penis get bigger by swearing at someone on a forum.

You don't have a clue about the Suarez situation, why would you? You're a Leicester fan, fair enough. Just don't come onto a thread making out you know everything then when you're challenged on the subject start mouthing off, makes you look rather stupid.

Well looks like Napoli have signed Higuain now so Real Madrid could be on Suarez watch, this clause Liverpool have on Suarez means Liverpool are in control. Now hopefully Madrid will see Arsenals bid and put one in themselves, then I wouldn't be surprised to see us accept that straight away.

£40m and 1 pence is obviously still enough money for Suarez to consider talking to Arsenal:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419

Liverpool just need to suck it up and let the lad go, you wouldn't want to force a guy of his temperament to stay against his will and Rodgers trying to emotionally blackmail him is just embarrassing.

Real might be his first choice but he'll still leap at Arsenal, he wants to play for Champions League football not another season at a mid-table also-ran, he's better than that.

If Liverpool have any class they'll let him go. Holding out for money like Cavani when the player you're trying to sell is madness. Besides, fourty mil is still silly money.

Guest MattP

£40m and 1 pence is obviously still enough money for Suarez to consider talking to Arsenal:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419

I know I was joking earlier but what's to stop Arsenal just bidding £40,000,000 and upping it by a penny everyday?

Sure as soon as he hasn't been to training for 3 months Liverpool will sell up.

Guest MattP

Liverpool just need to suck it up and let the lad go, you wouldn't want to force a guy of his temperament to stay against his will and Rodgers trying to emotionally blackmail him is just embarrassing.

Real might be his first choice but he'll still leap at Arsenal, he wants to play for Champions League football not another season at a mid-table also-ran, he's better than that.

If Liverpool have any class they'll let him go. Holding out for money like Cavani when the player you're trying to sell is madness. Besides, fourty mil is still silly money.

Liverpool using emotional blackmail? If they had any class?

You b'stard Finners  lol lol lol lol

Be hilarious if Arsenal didnt even make it through the qualifying round to the Champions League.

Finners, what's Rodgers meant to do just let his World Class player go to a rival club? No. Stop with the mid-table garbage as well, it's pretty boring now. Liverpool know Suarez is vital to the plans and future of the club, why would you let him go for way under his valuation.

Arsenal have gone completely the wrong way about this, if they were prepared to pay £40million which meant he could speak to them, why not go in with £45million and say to Suarez when you speak to him, "we're prepared to pay what it takes to get you", no instead they tried to be smart and funny. Now look, Rodgers has said this will end soon, if no club meets the valuation Liverpool have for Suarez then he's going nowhere, even then I don't think they will sell to Arsenal. Rodgers will want this sorted one way or another so he either has Suarez for next season or he can start investing the money on two quality replacements.

I do think if Real Madrid offer £40million then Liverpool will accept the bid, that way he doesn't comeback and harm Liverpool.

Interestingly Liverpool did have a bid rejected Tuesday for Soldado turned down, is that a Surez replacement or Suarez partner.

Guest MattP

Some Liverpool fans on Twitter saying Arsenal is a step down. lol

Has there ever been a more deluded set of fans in Britain than this lot?

#22yearsofthisisouryear

Some Liverpool fans on Twitter saying Arsenal is a step down. lol

Has there ever been a more deluded set of fans in Britain than this lot?

#22yearsofthisisouryear

I wouldn't say that too loud, Uncle Albert is polishing his bellend to give you a good anal roasting.

Guest seanfox778

How do people think the top four will end up? I reckon it'll be a weird premier league this season, I know you're not supposed to write Man Utd off but I think if they start bad they'll find it hard to recover. I also think Spurs will be a surprise (if they hang onto Bale). I'm going for

1. Chelsea

2. Spurs

3. Man City

4. Man Utd

How do people think the top four will end up? I reckon it'll be a weird premier league this season, I know you're not supposed to write Man Utd off but I think if they start bad they'll find it hard to recover. I also think Spurs will be a surprise (if they hang onto Bale). I'm going for

1. Chelsea

2. Spurs

3. Man City

4. Man Utd

1.Chelsea

2.Man utd

3.Man city

4.Arsenal

Archived