Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Twitter/Twatter links

The sort of nasty bastard we might need. Nobody else agree?

I fear we'd literally be playing with 10 men more often than not given his record. My wolves supporting mates think he's a liability too to be honest.

was touted to play for England when Wolves were in the premier league. Would have him in the squad to be fair, think NP would sort him out a bit to be fair.

He's 30 though not 20. It would be hard to get him to change his poor discipline. I'm sure most of his managers have tried in the past.

I'd obviously much rather Doumbia and i'm proud of our disciplinary record under Pearson after the amount of needless red cards we had under Sven but we'd not get taken apart away from home in the midfield battle like we often do.

Say what you want about Karl Henry but every team needs a player that is prepared to be a bit nasty and put himself about in the middle of the park. He played well in the Prem and would definitely help us if he came here. Heard that Wolves were asking for too much for Doumbia.

Archived