Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Twitter/Twatter links

He has spent a number of years in the premier league, captaining wolves. He is hardly shit he isn't flamboyant, but he is exactly what we need someone who will do the dirty crap, plus he is on a free if he accepts it's a good signing.

But Wolves are crap, they were fighting relegation in the Prem and have been in this league.

Playing in the Premiership doesn't automatically make you a good championship player.

He's woefully shit. I'd rather we played Wellens. He's shit, wouldn't cost anything but at least he'd last more than half an hour with out getting sent off.

One red card and eight yellows in each of the last three seasons. While it's not ideal, it's not terrible, is it? I'm prepared to make some allowances if he drags us through some tough away games.

I'm going to get slaughtered for this but we're more than happy to overlook Knockaert's unbelievable selfishness because we know he has the ability to win games for us. While Henry couldn't be more different in the way he plays, he has the potential to be just as important. Important enough to overlook his supposed poor disciplinary record.

This amazing physical presence he has that will serve us so well really worked for Wolves in the last two years.

This stuff about captaining Wolves in the Premier is garbage as well. Did they come 20th? Bottom. The worst team in the division, how can anyone defend someone based on that? No use being in the Premier if you've been proven to be totally out of your depth in it.

One red card and eight yellows in each of the last three seasons. While it's not ideal, it's not terrible, is it? I'm prepared to make some allowances if he drags us through some tough away games.

I'm going to get slaughtered for this but we're more than happy to overlook Knockaert's unbelievable selfishness because we know he has the ability to win games for us. While Henry couldn't be more different in the way he plays, he has the potential to be just as important. Important enough to overlook his supposed poor disciplinary record.

Not great. Still lacks ANY footballing ability. His horrific tackling and general twatness is just an added bonus really. 

Not a Twitter link but I'm sure this thread can be used as a 'bullshit rumours with no quotes from shit rags' thread. 

DAILY STAR: Guly Do Prado is locked in a transfer battle between Leicester and Millwall.

lol

Not a Twitter link but I'm sure this thread can be used as a 'bullshit rumours with no quotes from shit rags' thread. 

DAILY STAR: Guly Do Prado is locked in a transfer battle between Leicester and Millwall.

lol

He's a striker isn't he? Would be surprised if we signed him....

OHHHHHH look another twitter thread that will get locked just like the last one.

Ohhhhhh and just the same as every summer for about 5 years when someone who can gets bored with it.

Just another waste of time.

Thought the old one was locked because there weren't any Twitter links in it?

Your prapps correct and not getting at you ealing.

But it is a forum and oh shock people want to talk shit when nothing is happening.

So this one gets locked and someone see's somethink  and opens a new thread and for what something thats 99.99% bollox.

Why cant they just let the threads run surley its the user's choice if they want to use the thread.

Yeah, I'm sure it's all his fault. God you could swap the posts in this one with the "We're after Wes Morgan" thread.

Agreed. The amount of scorn and scepticism flying around before we signed Morgan was unbelievable. If Henry turns out to be even half as good as Morgan, then we'll have a great signing on our hands. If we can't get Henry, Doumbia would also be a superb option. In fact, let's have Sako and Batth too.

But Wolves are crap, they were fighting relegation in the Prem and have been in this league.

Playing in the Premiership doesn't automatically make you a good championship player.

And playing in a team struggling in the premier doesn't make you crap either.

Yeah, I'm sure it's all his fault. God you could swap the posts in this one with the "We're after Wes Morgan" thread.

Sorry Babs, but I'm not enthralled by a potential signing whose qualities listed appear to be kicking people. I'd like to hear about his passing ability, if he's box-to-box or a holiding midfielder, what his goalscoring record is like.

No, but being crap does make you crap.

Were people saying he was shit when he...

1) Made 47 appearances when they got promoted.

2) Made 38 appearances they stayed up the first time

3) Made 31 appearances when they stayed up the second time

Or is just just since they have been ridiculously mismanaged from top to bottom that he became shit and a footballing leper?

Or is just just since they have been ridiculously mismanaged from top to bottom that he became shit and a footballing leper?

So what you're saying is it's ok to be interested because he was doing ok two seasons ago, it doesn't matter how he has performed for the last two. Maybe, just maybe you're wrong, for once. http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=82134

So what you're saying is it's ok to be interested because he was doing ok two seasons ago, it doesn't matter how he has performed for the last two. Maybe, just maybe you're wrong, for once. http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=82134

No, can you read? I didn't say that did I.

Wolves fans are hardly going to be glowing about any of their players are they, they have just been relegated twice. That doesn't mean a players who has done well for them in the past can't again with the right management.

I find it amazing that you of all people are on here spouting the same stuff you did about Morgan. He's been shit, they have been relegated, too slow, too clumbsy yadda yadda yadda. Just as I pointed out to you then that Morgan HAD played well for Forest previously, HAD won player of the year, HAD been in team of the year, a bad couple of years for that club does not instantly make him shit and beyond hope.

Just remember the useless, hopeless lump you wrote off has just won player of the year comfortably.

To me that shows he's declining. Continuously getting fewer appearances for an increasingly poor team. Just because you were good three years ago doesn't mean you're good now, take Wellens for example, player of the 10/11 season now he can't get in the team.

Archived