Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Twitter/Twatter links

The sign of a clueless manager if this is the best we can muster up.

Linked to a player I don't particularly like by an unreliable twitter account, this is the last straw, Pearson Out!

It wasn't long ago many were asking for tough midfielder, and now were linked and looks on cards to signing one many are not liking.

His recent discipline does worry me but out of all the managers he has had at wolves etc I think Pearson will get his head down and read the rules to him as we know Pearson is strict on this.

If he helps us to promotion then who will argue what type a player he is? He could be the player we have needed in certain games last year away from home when being in front we haven't been able to contain or hold the midfield.

I'm not saying he is the right or wrong player but if he signs give him chance to show us why we bought him

Is there anyway of blocking threads?

I know you can block users, I don't want to do this but I don't wish to ever view this thread it'll wind me up, I know I could simply choose not to read/view it but I know i'll click the thread by accident, end up reading it and get wound up about some shitty link that has no substance and is pure bullshit but because its been posted on Twitter people believe it must be true.

Anyone know what his passing range is like? Is he a good finisher like King?

If we wanted to get someone in just to kick the opposition then I'm sure there are cheaper options available, like Ron Harris or Vinnie Jones.

I think Bridcutt would be a better option than Karl Henry

Yeah the only difference is Brighton would want £4 million+ for Bridcutt and Karl Henry will cost a fraction of that. Players like Bridcutt are only realistic once we reach the Premier League. 

Yeah the only difference is Brighton would want £4 million+ for Bridcutt and Karl Henry will cost a fraction of that. Players like Bridcutt are only realistic once we reach the Premier League.

Still think we can do better than Henry though

We do need a central midfielder that'll throw himself about a bit and get stuck in...

...just not him.

This is sort of how I feel. I think we badly needed an experienced centre mid in January. But this guy is just not the answer.

Archived