Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Twitter/Twatter links

Sports writer for the Irish sun... Stephen Hunt.

Neil O'Riordan @noriordan

@TomBeatzz @_leeogden Hunt said there's been strong interest from @OfficialFOXES too but expects to sign for @BFC1887 in next few days

kieran newcombe @kierannewcombe

@noriordan surely Leicester have offered him better wages?

Neil O'Riordan @noriordan 5m @kierannewcombe think they have been dragging their feet whereas Blackpool looking to get it done now. Seems happy with Blackpool offer.

Sports writer for the Irish sun... Stephen Hunt.

Neil O'Riordan @noriordan

@TomBeatzz @_leeogden Hunt said there's been strong interest from @OfficialFOXES too but expects to sign for @BFC1887 in next few days

kieran newcombe @kierannewcombe

@noriordan surely Leicester have offered him better wages?

Neil O'Riordan @noriordan 5m @kierannewcombe think they have been dragging their feet whereas Blackpool looking to get it done now. Seems happy with Blackpool offer.

Shame if we lost out to Blackpool is a very good Left winger although he doesn't have the pace of Dyer he certainly can deliver a ball at this level.

• 3 weeks later...

Talk on Twitter is Neil Danns to Bristol City on a season long loan.

This is silly for me, especially in a 5-3-2 system we could use his midfield guile at least from the bench, and to cover injuries of others.

Most people who saw him at Wycombe said he did OK, I though he did well.

This is silly for me, especially in a 5-3-2 system we could use his midfield guile at least from the bench, and to cover injuries of others.

Most people who saw him at Wycombe said he did OK, I though he did well.

We've got King, James, Drinky, Knockaert, Dyer and Marshall as midfielders. I don't think we really need 7 if we're planning on sticking with this 5-3-2, and if we switch to 4-4-2 at any time he'll be a 5th choice centre midfielder when there's only room for 2.

We've got King, James, Drinky, Knockaert, Dyer and Marshall as midfielders. I don't think we really need 7 if we're planning on sticking with this 5-3-2, and if we switch to 4-4-2 at any time he'll be a 5th choice centre midfielder when there's only room for 2.

Don't forget Gallagher as well. 

Only 4 of those are central midfielders, we are starting 3 in all games currently, so we need cover.

Archived