Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

What Konch says...

My friends just got back off his honeymoon and has spent the last two weeks with Konch and his family. He said 3 will defo leave because of the wages etc and they need to go so we can bring more in also he's still injured and still having treatment. So will a new leftback be coming in? He also said we'll finish higher this season because the team missed James at a serious time of the season and he was one of the key players. Just thought I'd let you all know.

May be 3 or more will go but I doubt Nigel Pearson would reveal to much to Konch.

Agree with your other points, but we don't need a left back? Which of our left backs nailed down a spot with consistent performances then?

of the games I've been to I honestly can't remember konchesky putting in a bad performance. I really can't. I'm a left back too so actually spend some time watching what he does. I also thought Schlupp was decent enough there bar the rather shaky Watford game.

If someone's able to come up with some videos whether online or can point me out to a certain game on the season review DVD then I'm all ears. Cos I can't remember him being nothing really but consistently good.

Though in writing this and racking my memory, was he at fault for trying to shepherd the ball out for a goal kick and the opposition scored?

Was that this season? If so yes, that is one **** up I remember.

Over to you boys on the anti konchesky bandwagon to show me!!

Really? Know Paul well do you???

Wtf are you on about?!?! The OP said his mate was on honeymoon and spent 2 weeks with Konchesky and his family. I made a joke that if he's spent his 2 week honeymoon with Paul

Konchesky and not his wife, then his marriage won't last long. Probably not a great joke, but are you really that stupid you need it explaining, and you thought it was a dig at Konchesky?

Wtf are you on about?!?! The OP said his mate was on honeymoon and spent 2 weeks with Konchesky and his family. I made a joke that if he's spent his 2 week honeymoon with Paul

Konchesky and not his wife, then his marriage won't last long. Probably not a great joke, but are you really that stupid you need it explaining, and you thought it was a dig at Konchesky?

He's got previous for this kind of thing. He'll be on here in about 10 minutes, backtracking and making up some bizarre story about how 'that's what he meant all along'.

:banghead:

We fookin don't mate. Not as an immediate replacement anyway.

As for the, 'how does he know 3 people will leave?' I'm sure the players have a pretty dam good idea as to what's happening with each others contracts etc.

But he was right about James, though it doesn't take a rocket science to realise our poor run coincided with him being out. He's an immense player

I agree with your other points, especially about James. He is/.will be vital for us.

But I think we need a new left back. I said it last summer as well. Konchesky has had a good career, and when I've ever met he seems like a nice guy, but he can't cope playing every week anymore imo. He wasn't that consistent for us this season, and gets beat by pace very easily - look at the Watford game when we lost 1-2.

I fear that Pearson will overplay James like he did with drinky, hopefully we will see a bit more rotation so we have several match fit players in the middle of the park

First time Pearson rotates James it'll be "Pearson can't handle/has nutted James" or "James has shagged his daughter" 

of the games I've been to I honestly can't remember konchesky putting in a bad performance. I really can't. I'm a left back too so actually spend some time watching what he does. I also thought Schlupp was decent enough there bar the rather shaky Watford game.

If someone's able to come up with some videos whether online or can point me out to a certain game on the season review DVD then I'm all ears. Cos I can't remember him being nothing really but consistently good.

Though in writing this and racking my memory, was he at fault for trying to shepherd the ball out for a goal kick and the opposition scored?

Was that this season? If so yes, that is one **** up I remember.

Over to you boys on the anti konchesky bandwagon to show me!!

Sorry, can't agree. Of the games I saw him in last season (if you want video evidence you can look up every TV game he played in last season, if you like) he was always crap.

Don't get me wrong, in his first season I thought he was very consistent. But he was woeful last, aside from that beauty he scored against Wolves.

I fear that Pearson will overplay James like he did with drinky, hopefully we will see a bit more rotation so we have several match fit players in the middle of the park

'Overplaying' him shouldn't be an issue unless he's not fit.

N mm mm. N N.J. M mm bby. Mm. Ññ Ññ Ññ ñ mvnvñ bnbnbnmnmmmnbbjmbmbnnbbnmmmbmbn. Mm. M. Bonn n n. N J. Ññ Lynn. Nñmnmn nń. ..m m..n. N nñmnmn. Mm b. Ññ mmbn. Nbbn b hmm.b&b m bbmbnnn. N. Ññ ñ ññ nbbn ññ nbbn. Ññ. Nñmnmn mm mmñbn ññmnmmm nbbn. N. Nmmbbmbbnn. IBM. N. Ññ ñ ññ ñ nňnbm b nbbn ññ nbbn .LBJ .n KGB k ññ mmmm nmbnbbn ññ on nbjl nnjbnl ññ bbmbnnn lnbnbb hmm. Nbbn bnbnnjbb n mm. Nňnbm. On j. B nñmnmn lnbjbbbnbm LBJ k ññ m man. Nňnbm mmmm b. Mnmlmbmn. N. Nmmbbmbbnn jjbnjjj n ññ jmñmńjjjjjjjjñbmbkbbn kbnkbkbjnmkmbn nňnbm. Ñ nbbn JVC. Ññ nvjnkjmbmjv k

Bc km cm cm. K

Nñmnmn nmmbbmbbnn nvjnjvjmbkj

J km numb. Km ññ jmñmńjjjjjjjjñbmbkbbn. Ññ. J j n hm j ññ ñ bbmbnnn Nunn mmbbbnjvjv nñmnmn m mmbn hmm m mmmm. Nňnbm ññ m ññ m m mm j j nňnbm j in cum m m. McKnight von kjvjvn vu hmm bubonic k n J. J in. Mmbn hmmmm .jvvjjv .Bobbi nňnbm.

of the games I've been to I honestly can't remember konchesky putting in a bad performance. I really can't. I'm a left back too so actually spend some time watching what he does. I also thought Schlupp was decent enough there bar the rather shaky Watford game.If someone's able to come up with some videos whether online or can point me out to a certain game on the season review DVD then I'm all ears. Cos I can't remember him being nothing really but consistently good.Though in writing this and racking my memory, was he at fault for trying to shepherd the ball out for a goal kick and the opposition scored?Was that this season? If so yes, that is one **** up I remember.Over to you boys on the anti konchesky bandwagon to show me!!

Still waiting!

I've said time and time again that Konch is decent. You still wont find many better at this level for sure.

People saying he's past it just have no concept of the game.

Nobody is saying he pulled up any trees last season but he's been very consistent for us.

Crystal Palace went up with Dean Moxey LB and he's bang average

Archived