Danizen Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 What's the party line on swearing? There's an annoying word filter but it seems it's okay to swear as long as you're creative with the spelling. My opinion is, it's just like being down City. Some cretins, some kids, mostly normal folk, swearing is okay as long as it's not overly abusive. If that's right, can I propose a temporary lift on the word filter? Most of us are adults, we know what "cvnt" and "fook" mean. If we didn't, we wouldn't understand the post.
AKCJ Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 Like you, I don't have a problem with reading "naughty words". But some people do. I don't have a burning desire to read swear words though, not sure why you do.
One Arm Babba Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 For me I think it's Uncool to swear, it shows a lack of Creativity and poor Knowledge of the English language Occasionally I'll slip up and use a bit of Foul language but For me, you should try to refrain, where possible.
brockmyster Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 For me I think it's Uncool to swear, it shows a lack of Creativity and poor Knowledge of the English language Occasionally I'll slip up and use a bit of Foul language but For me, you should try to refrain, where possible. You sir are a cvnt
Fox92 Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 I swear some words used to get stars put through them. **** did, didn't it? I can remember when Scunthorpe did as well (wait, yeah, that worked).
AKCJ Posted 30 June 2013 Posted 30 June 2013 For me I think it's Uncool to swear, it shows a lack of Creativity and poor Knowledge of the English language Occasionally I'll slip up and use a bit of Foul language but For me, you should try to refrain, where possible. Fvck that
Banks Posted 1 July 2013 Posted 1 July 2013 For me I think it's Uncool to swear, it shows a lack of Creativity and poor Knowledge of the English language Occasionally I'll slip up and use a bit of Foul language but For me, you should try to refrain, where possible. **** off
ozleicester Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 hmmmm Feringhee someone from a foreign country, especially a white person. This word is sometimes used as an insult. Hooligan A group of dirty Irish drunkards Vandal A horde of dirty godless Germans Choose your offensive words well... your all a mob of fvking cvnts and ar$eholes, stop taking the pi55. I hope the words above will all be ***** by the days end!
Webbo Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 hmmmm Feringhee someone from a foreign country, especially a white person. This word is sometimes used as an insult. Hooligan A group of dirty Irish drunkards Vandal A horde of dirty godless Germans Choose your offensive words well... your all a mob of fvking cvnts and ar$eholes, stop taking the pi55. I hope the words above will all be ***** by the days end! You missed one off Vegetarian Weedy looking, left wing, homosexual.
lavrentis Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 |¬ | | |¬ |/|- |_| |_ |\ All about thinking outside the box.
purpleronnie Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 Never understood those who believe swearing is a sign of a poor vocabulary, I know extremely well educated people who have a very wide vocabulary but swear a lot.
Fox92 Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 Apparently, it's a fact that swearing helps when you're in pain as well. I'm not one for swearing all the time, but when I hurt myself I shout out just like other people.
Guest Bilo Posted 2 July 2013 Posted 2 July 2013 I swear a lot. Go figure. I actually enjoy creative swearing. Cvntbubble is a particular favourite.
Guest MattP Posted 3 July 2013 Posted 3 July 2013 I swear a lot. Go figure. I actually enjoy creative swearing. Cvntbubble is a particular favourite. Thundercunt.
Mike Oxlong Posted 13 July 2013 Posted 13 July 2013 The site discourages bad language but encourages members to post their err... members. What double standards!
The Doctor Posted 13 July 2013 Posted 13 July 2013 I recommend more swearing, you shitnuggets. People who swear a lot are more trustworthy apparently.
Guest Bilo Posted 13 July 2013 Posted 13 July 2013 Thundercunt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7kb5ABsyk
Hollism Posted 19 July 2013 Posted 19 July 2013 I recommend more swearing, you shitnuggets. People who swear a lot are more trustworthy apparently. That's a load of cuntybollocks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.