Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carter90

Something to start the Season?

Here’s me bored at work and wondering if anyone had any ideas to mark the first home game?

e.g. Balloons or beach balls.

or maybe something to protest the fixture being moved for Sky yet again. Reminds me of FC Basel throwing tennis balls onto the pitch because the game was moved to accommodate the tennis coverage.

Ideas?

Here’s me bored at work and wondering if anyone had any ideas to mark the first home game?

or maybe something to protest the fixture being moved for Sky yet again. Reminds me of FC Basel throwing tennis balls onto the bitch because the game was moved to accommodate the tennis coverage.

Ideas?

Poor woman

or maybe something to protest the fixture being moved for Sky yet again. Reminds me of FC Basel throwing tennis balls onto the pitch because the game was moved to accommodate the tennis coverage.

Ideas?

Balloons, beach balls, tennis balls!  :jawdrop:  :crylaugh: 

How about, 'if you're watching on the tele you're a cnut?'

So my old man who is housebound due to ill Heath who has gone to more matches than me and you put together is a cunt?

I think if we are going to stick with playing ' im on fire', then every time we score  one lucky fan  selected at random should be set on fire  to make the song more realistic.

With everyone pointing at him/her along with the ooh ooh ooh part of the song,... well sky are sure to love that shiz!

Archived