Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

New faces in pre-season training

Glad to see the players will be wearing bra's this season, I think them flapping about last season cost us the play-offs IMO :P

Im not claiming to be ITK but i heard from my mates dogs grans cousin that the reason these sports bras have been put in place is because Michael Johnson knocked himself clean out with one of his moobs in pre season the other year and demanded 1000 double cheese burgers in compo. True story

Im not claiming to be ITK but i heard from my mates dogs grans cousin that the reason these sports bras have been put in place is because Michael Johnson knocked himself clean out with one of his moobs in pre season the other year and demanded 1000 double cheese burgers in compo. True story

I heard they were stab proof just incase one of the players falls out with Pearson again.

Leave Johnson alone the poor guy, all he did was change his position, he used to be a central midfielder but now he's a wide man.

Leave Johnson alone the poor guy, all he did was change his position, he used to be a central midfielder but now he's a wide man.

Haha, I can see from your profile picture your a fan of his.

Archived